Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,504 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,646 reviews
on September 22, 2014
One of the nicer things about getting older, is I've learned what not to skimp on, things I really like, and things I don't.
Some things don't really matter that much, and some do.

I have purchased expensive sheets before, but I guess these must be the first really good sheets I've owned The quality is evident from first opening the amazon box. You'll notice the size of the new sheet set is really thick, double the thickness of regular sets.
As I removed the sheets from the packaging, "oh my" I thought... "these are really nice".

I washed them following one of the recommendations from another reviewer.

I have a really thick top mattress, thick pillow tops on both sides and it is really difficult to get any sheets to stay on. I'm constantly using those sheet stays, the ones that are really difficult to get on. The fitted sheet went on in a snap, like it was made for my mattress.

They are warm and soft, and you can tell, these are well made.

If you like flannel sheets, you'll love these.. Take care of them, and this will be something you can get one of those 'life's simple pleasures' every night for years to come.
on July 30, 2012
Did research on flannel sheets first and thread count not relevant for flannel just that it is 100% heavy cotton. What is important is you want 5 to 6ozs per yard or 170-190 grams per square meter so I bought the best I could find (BTW take grams per square meter and divide by 33.9057473586 to get ozs per yard). These sheets are amazing and so soft. Washed before use and no fuzz balls like I read on the 160 gram flannel reviews. You dont need a heavy blanket to keep warm. I have a summer weight feather comforter that I use now and its more than warm for 50 degree weather, almost too warm. When it gets 30 degrees Im sure I will need the comforter but for now I love the sheets. The color is a great nuetral. Definately worth the $65 and the free shipping is a bonus. I wish I could find a duvet cover at 190 grams but I can only find the 160 grams and didn't like the reviews. I'll keep looking.

Update: Its been over a year and I still love the sheets. They wash well and I have no fuzz balls and the dryer lint catcher has hardly anything on it. I used them through winter and summer and made the temperature just right and they are still ultra soft.
on October 25, 2016
I LOVE THESE SHEETS. This is a second set in a different color. My first set is 3 years old - they have remained soft, no fading & seams intact.
My preference is heavy weight flannel and the Pinzon brand has exceeded everything I've ever purchased over many years. For some reason "heavy weight" flannel is getting harder to find. They're a little more money but I find them to be more durable and sooo cozy.
I caution you to read washing instructions, You don't need fabric softener. I wash King size sheets in separate loads - fitted with the pillow cases - the flat. These sheets are on our bed 7 to 8 months out of the year.
on February 26, 2015
I just got these sheets on 2-25-15. They are very dark, in varying light the color can appear dark brown, to a deep dark purple. which for us is actually better than the picture with them on the bed. We washed them alone and there was a ton of lint. No piling on them, they look great. They are thick, quite warm and very comfortable. They aren't cold when you first get into bed either. I don't think we will use them in the summer. We live in New York, on Long Island, it gets pretty hot here in the summer. The past few winters here have been below average. In the teens during the day and single digits at night. We wanted something to feel cozy, these are perfect. They fit my standard king size perfectly.
on August 16, 2017
These sheets are absolutely soft, thick and sturdy. The "cream" color we chose is a true cream, not yellowish. I washed them right away upon receipt and they definitely shed plenty of lint (I peeled the softest fibers out of the dryer catch!), but no pilling occurred at all. On the second wash almost nothing came off. These are going to last awhile. I can tell. And when they start pilling, as all flannels will eventually do, I will just pick up another set. In the meantime jeez louise these feel like sleeping on a cloud.
on October 24, 2013
I just love the sheets! This is actually the third set I purchased from Amazon.... I originally bought a set for myself last year and loved them so much that I purchased another set this year. I knew that my daughter would also enjoy them since she is always cold so I purchased her a set for Christmas last year. We all love these velvety soft sheets and will never go back to just plain old flannel. The sheets have a wonderful density that is very warm and cozy while at the same time soft and velvety. In the summer we have our air conditioner on and I use the top sheet of these flannels on the bed but use a regular cotton bottom sheet and pillow cases. With this combo it is just perfect for the summer months and helps to keep the chill off at night when the AC is running. Another plus is that the sheets washed up wonderfully and even become softer the more you wash them. Don't hesitate to purchase a set of these sheets for yourself or loved ones because you will never regret it and will benefit from the creamy smooth, cozy feeling that the sheets will provide.
on September 16, 2012
There was a lot of hype for these sheets to live up to, but they had no problem at all fitting the bill.

The Queen set fit perfectly and went on to my bed with no trouble, excessive force or stretching. Climbing into the sheets yielded an "oh wow" moment, and the material is incredibly soft. My first night sleeping in them had me dreaming about ordering more sets and campaigning to my friends about how incredible they are. I woke up and immediately ordered another set while I was still in bed, and I still harass my friends about how great "those sheets from Amazon" are.

The pillowcases fit nicely over my sadly understuffed down pillow AND my stupidly heavy buckwheat hull pillow. Even a couple weeks after getting the sheet set, I'm surprised by how soft and nice the cases feel on my face.

My only problem with them is a problem of my own--I decided to move away from beige bedding and ordered Jade & Graphite sets. Now I have no idea what color comforter I should be buying to color coordinate. Despite having very soft, very nice sheets, I am still fantastic at being a bachelor.

This is very warm bedding, but it's still very usable in the hot Los Angeles summer. I'm looking forward to having these when the colder months come around.
on February 12, 2017
Super thick, sturdy construction, and oh, so soft. A truly exceptional price for sheets of this weight and quality. I have no doubt they will last a very long time. I love them so much I just bought another set. In fact, this bedding connoisseur will probably never buy any sheets other than Pinzon by Amazon in the future. With price, quality and a returns policy like this, why take a chance with any other brand? If you find it hard to get out of bed in the morning, these babies are not going to make it any easier. You've been warned!
on February 17, 2013
First off - love, love the fabric finish. Very soft! After unpacking the sheets, I washed them (like I always do for purchased fabric items). I used the warm permanent press wash cycle, and low 40 minute dry cycle for my king sized sheet set. They did not pill. However, the set was noticeably smaller after removing them from the dryer. I have a pillow top mattress and the sheet set barely fit after the first washing. The pillow cases were a major struggle to put on my standard king pillows. I do like the feel of the sheets, but they should be either pre-shrunk, or made slightly larger than a king sized mattress to earn a "luxury" label.
on June 13, 2013
I previously reviewed these, with a five star rating, because the sheets had lasted over a year without wearing out. Turns out, they were actually only eight months old and, after switching them out for percale for many months due to weather changes (Southern California) and replacing them, within one month, they are SHREDDED. They are worn to such an extent I find it hard to believe such extreme damage could happen to sheets that weren't too thin to begin with. For the record, I wash in a gentle high efficiency washer on a gentle cycle and hang dry my sheets. Yes, I HANG THEM TO DRY. Also, my toe nails are very short and the shredding occurred all over, not just under my feet. I am changing to two stars for this reason. Essentially, these are wonderful sheets for six to eight months and, admittedly, I had noticed they were getting a bit thinner toward the end of that period, but I happen to be of the opinion that this type of quick wear-out is unacceptable. For the money, these should have lasted much longer.

Original Review (and I wish I still felt this way):

What I've gathered from reading these reviews, having used my Pinzon Flannel for over a year, is that some people received duds/rejects that should have been exchanged and others are comparing these sheets to flannel from the early 1980s.

These sheets, when received in intended condition from Amazon, are stitched perfectly, with no missed stitches and no tears, are soft and thick, with no pills or rips or holes or thick/thin spots, are uniformly dyed, with no dark and light spots, and are of exceptional quality, given the state of manufactured goods today. Martha Stewart sheets are cheap and flimsy (where they used to be fairly, well, okay) and Ralph Lauren sheets are shamefully overpriced for their quality, though their quality is fairly good.

Pinzon are priced according to what you get, a solid sheet set for the money that will last through many washings. If you want them to last longer, wash on warm instead of hot and dry on low, repositioning after thirty minutes, or hang dry. They are soft but will soften after three or four washings and even more up to about ten when they level off. They will shed a good deal during drying in a dryer (because they are that fibrous and cushy, which is a good thing) so you'll need to clean your lint traps if you opt for mechanical drying. To line dry, they take a few hours and don't pill much so that is excellent. They are, for lack of a better term, Hell warm, which is brilliant during the winter, pretty much anywhere in the country, but are too warm for use during summer months in some states because they are, again, just that thick and just that cozy.

These are my favorite sheets including my old flannels quite simply because my old ones are wearing out, after too many years of use. Yes, I remember my old flannels being amazing but, also yes, I was a kid and what did I know about sheets back then anyway. These are thick, soft, durable, cozy, very warm, cuddly, pretty well wrinkle free if you put them on straight from the dryer or fold them up right away, and they have that special something that makes it easy to find that comfortable position and difficult to pull yourself from bed in the morning. I would use them all year if I had a decent air conditioner.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.