CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pioneer 12-Inch by 12-Inch Fabric 3-Ring Binder Album with Window, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.68. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
- Includes one 12 by 12-inch D-Ring album
- Features a sleek design, quality and a timeless look for any scrapbook project
- Comes with a 3-5/8 by 3-5/8-inch photo window and a clear vinyl cover for protection
- Uses RMW5 and RMB5 page protectors (not included)
- Archival, photo safe, acid, lignin and PVC free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This fabulous D-ring album features a sleek design, quality and a timeless look for any scrapbook project. This package contains one archival, photo safe, acid, lignin and PVC free D-ring fabric covered 12in album with a 3-5/8 by 3-5/8-inch photo window and a clear vinyl cover for protection. Uses RMW5 and RMB5 page protectors (not included). Album measures 12-3/4 by 15-1/2 by 3in. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Dimensions: 15.5" x 12.75" x 3"
Capacity: I have one with 63 sheets in it. That's 63 page protectors with at least 3 layers: a piece of card stock and pictures on each side (no embellishments or anything like that). In my opinion, 63 is a bit much (I was trying to get to the end of a year before starting a new album), but I think 50-55 page protectors with cardstock & pictures would fit comfortably.
I have used several different brands of 12x12 page protectors: American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, and some other brands I had on hand (they were unmarked and/or generic). Each one has fit perfectly.
The album is beautiful though. I have one in brown and one in blue that I'm using to house my family's old (early 1900s) photos. You can fit a lot of pictures in here, and I love the soft cover and the richness of the color. I also love having the little picture window on the front. It is pretty sturdy, and I haven't had any issues with the d-rings becoming misaligned or anything.
- The cover is that type of material that will attract any pet hair or lint within 5 feet, but I left the vinyl cover on and it protects it.
- It's huge. I mean the thickness/capacity of it. I thought it would be good to get as much of the older pictures into one album as I could, but I didn't consider the weight of it or how difficult it would be to flip through the album once filled. Just something to keep in mind.
- I wish it had some kind of label on the side so that it could be easily identified when on a bookshelf. Not a big deal and I can always add my own, I just wish it had one.
It's a really nice album. It has a traditional/sophisticated look and I feel like it goes well with my old black and white photos.