|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 6 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||AVHX2600BT|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Preamp Voltage||6 volts|
|Memory Card Slot||DVD|
|Media Playback Supported||N/A|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $18.22 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pioneer AVH-X2600BT 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.1 Inch WVGA Touch Screen Display (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$220.00 + $6.99 shipping|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Siri Eyes Free with iPhone 5/4S
- Direct Access and Control of Music Stored on iPod/iPhone or Android Devices
- MirrorLink Ready with CD-ML100 (sold separately)
- 3 RCA Preouts (2V) and Navigation Ready
- MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1.Great sound quality (Main selling point for me). It required a few minutes of effort to tune it the way i like it, but oh so worth it.
2. Easy bluetooth setup. Even for my company provided hunk of junk blackberry! WOW!
3. Rear Aux, and USB input. My personal preference. I ran wires into glove box to hide my USB drive
4. Full set of 2 volt RCA outputs. Front, rear, and sub.
5. It worked with my Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Interface so i could keep my steering wheel controls. ("Extras" Link #1 below.)
1. By far the biggest con, the rear view camera plug was bad(2nd biggest reason for the purchase). Even bought a second one which had the same exact problem.
2. In the daytime, when the sun hits the screen, it's gone. I mean you can't see jack squat. If the screen had been an OLED screen i doubt this would have been a problem. I have read on the net that the radio is LED backlit, but the sun simply overpowers it.
3. VERY limited screen modifications. Colors/and backgrounds. I think you can add more backgrounds with USB, but never tested it.
4. Good grief it is expensive. I have no problem for paying good money for a quality product. But to receive 2 radios (made in 2 separate months) with dead rear view camera plugs? really?
5. Rear RCA outputs are 2 volt. i would have prefered 4 volt at this price.
Overall: If the rear camera plugs had worked, that would have been a guaranteed 4 stars, i may have given it 5. what a shame.
When i first got the radio, i hesitated when i didn't see any stickers on the box where you open it to show that it direct from the factory, but i was too excited to have received the product to care at the time. The install went well in my 2006 Scion tC.Read more ›
Streaming Pandora or any other audio sources from the Iphone is easy.
Can't get Waze to work with either Iphone. The AppRadio Pioneer app is simply not working and not enabling the app functions on the radio. You get a blank screen when you connect your Iphone this way.
The buttons to select a radio station are small. It has FM and AM radio tuners. (No HD radio)
The screen is dim. Adjusting the brightness of the screen is possible, but not intuitive.
The sound quality of the music is good.
The equalizer gives many preset options as well as allowing for custom settings.
It can play normal DVDs. You can see the DVD video if the break is engaged and if you wired the break connection appropriately.
The radio is sharp looking. Definitely makes the car look better.
It has a backup radio connection, and a USB outlet to charge USB devices.
...If only AppRadio had worked.
cd/dvd portion has failed. I've lowered my rating down to 2 stars because of this.
This is a great head unit..install was simple and simple to operate. Installed in a 2011 wrangler JK in a few hours. Integration with my iphone 4s is simple..pandora streams with no issues, I can go through my music on my phone using the optional cable..which even charges my iphone. awesome. Very happy with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome deck. Does everything you need it to, and expandable for modern technology.Published 1 month ago by bryan almaguer
My biggest issue was with the bluetooth! It automatically connects to my iPhone 6 every time I come in the car and starts playing music from my playlist. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great Unit. A little quirky having to push mute to get the menu to pop up. Bluetooth works great and all the song data works great. Sounds greatPublished 4 months ago by G Houser
No problems at all from this unit. I really enjoyed this stereo! There are a ton of features and there are a lot of helpful blogs and info online. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jeremy F.