Pioneer AVH-X490BS Double Din Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 7-Inch WVGA Display/Sirius Xm-Ready
- Pioneer AVH-X490BS in-dash receiver
- Power output: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels/ RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Mixtrax blends songs together dj-style
- Time alignment optimizes music for where you're sitting in the vehicle
- CD text information display: MP3 ID3 tag display (title/artist/album)
- Built-in Amplifier:50W x 4 ; Power output:14 watts x 4 channels
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- The company’s involvement in optical disc technology grew from LaserDisc to include a leadership role in the development of DVD and Blu-ray Disc technology.
- Pioneer leads the professional DJ equipment industry with innovative products like the one of the world’s first digital vinyl turntable and the world’s first DVD turntable – allowing DJs to spin, scratch and otherwise manipulate CDs and DVDs.
- Pioneer opened its first office in the United States in the Empire State Building in 1972.
Pioneer AVH-X490BS Double Din Bluetooth
USB Direct Control For iPod/iPhone.
Pioneer's AVH-X490BS is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for music playback via the optional CD-IU51 interface cable for 30-pin devices (sold separately) or CD-IU52 interface cable for Lightning devices (sold separately). For 30-pin devices that support music and video playback, you can use a CD-IU201V interface cable (sold separately). Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the 7" touchscreen. Powerful tools such as Link Search and Alphabet Search help you find content faster. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound, while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod or iPhone charged.
Your car and your music are as unique as you are. With Pioneer DVD Receivers, sound quality features like built-in Auto EQ and Time Alignment, 13-Band Graphic Equalizer with touch panel swipe settings and built-in high/low pass crossover with adjustable points and slopes provide you with the controls to tailor the listening experience to your vehicle and listening preferences. Multiple audio codec and high quality FLAC codec, as well as high-grade audio parts are features integrated into the Pioneer's DVD receiver to produce superb sound.
- Built-in Bluetooth.
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)HFP 1.6.
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile. (AVRCP)AVRCP 1.5
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile. (A2DP)
- Secure Simple Pairing. (SSP)
- Serial Port Profile. (SPP)
- Dual Phone Connection.
- Sound Retriever Air.
- Detachable Face SecurityFixed
- Remote ControlIncluded
- Multi-Language DisplayEnglish, Chinese (Simplified), French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Warranty (must be purchased from a Authorized Pioneer Dealer)1 Year
- 2006 CEA Compliant
- Screen Size/Aspect Ratio7", 16:9.
- ResolutionWVGA. (800 x 480)
- TouchscreenClear Resistive.
- LED Backlight.
- Motorized Display.
- Last Angle Memory.
- Display Off Mode.
- Standby Mode.
- Color Customization5 Display Colors, 112-Key Colors.
- Display Customization13-Background.
- Illumination Timer.
- Dimmer Setting. (On/off)
- Brightness Control.
- Home Screen Shortcuts Customization.
- Navigation ReadyAVIC-U280 Required
Digital Media Playback
- CD/CD-R/RW Playback
- MP3 Audio PlaybackDisc, USB
- WMA Audio PlaybackDisc, USB
- AAC Audio PlaybackDisc, USB
- WAV Audio PlaybackDisc, USB
- FLAC Audio PlaybackUSB
- DVD/DVD-R/RW/DVD-Video Playback
- MPEG-1 Video PlaybackDisc, USB
- MPEG-2 Video PlaybackDisc, USB
- MPEG-4 Video PlaybackDisc, USB
- AVI/DivX Video PlaybackUSB
- WMV Video PlaybackUSB
- JPEG Photo Slideshow ViewerUSB
Tuner & Sources
- SiriusXM-Ready. (tuner sold separately)
- SiriusXM Tune Start & Tune Scan.
- SiriusXM Album-Art Display.
- iTunes Tagging.
- Presets18 FM, 6 AM.
- Best Station Memory. (BSM)
- Local Seek Tuning.
- Supertuner IIID.
- Voice Control.
- Siri Eyes Free.
- Pandora iPhone, Android.
- Pandora Station Creation.
- AppRadio OneiPhone/Android.
- Android Music Support.
- USBSingle, Rear
- AUX InputRear
- Back-Up Camera Input
- Wired Remote Input
- Composite Video Output
- Composite AV Input1 (Audio/Video)
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone
- RCA Preouts3(4V)
- Built-in Amplifier50W x 4
- Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)
- Easy EQ (EEQ) Preset Equalizer
- Customizable Graphic Equalizer13-Band
- D/A Converter24-Bit
- Crossover NetworkLPF, HPF
- 3-Way Audio Network Mode
- Subwoofer Control
- Listening Position Selector
- Advanced Sound Retriever
Pioneer AVH-X490BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 7" WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio's screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound quality is AMAZING! This is by far the best feature about this HU. I was expecting a slight boost in music quality, but I wasn't expecting my car to sound this great. I look forward to being stuck in traffic so I can jam out in my car... I kid, but it's definitively a noticeable improvement.
I've read a few negative reviews about Bluetooth connectivity. I also had some issues, after swapping out my factory radio. The connection would be sporadic at best. After troubleshooting the HU without any luck. I looked down at my phone that's when I realized that under BT settings, my phone was trying to connect to the stock BT module. (I guess it's not built into the radio and it's somewhere in the car)
Clicking on the stock BT signal name and clicking "Forget" solved the BT connectivity issue for me. (I'm assuming my phone didn't know which signal to connect to) Now, as long as BT is enabled on my phone before starting my car the HU will automatically connect to my phone via BT and start playing music right away.
If you swapped your stock radio w/ BT capabilities, make sure you click "Forget" the stock BT signal within your phone's BT settings. (Potential BT interference fix)
Can't beat quality for the price.
Pros: The deck has so many features that it can work for those who are familiar with customizing their stereo sound but it's also good for the newbies (like myself). It may be overwhelming at first, but gets better with time.
The major selling point for me was the fact that I can customize the button illumination and the overall background theme.
Cons: I've found that it is a bit slow to reload if I'm playing music (from my iPhone via USB) with the ignition at the ACC position and then start my engine. The deck seems to power down and then come back on. I hardly listen to the radio so I can't say if it happens on that mode as well but it's a minor inconvenience in my opinion.
Highly recommend and will be buying one for my other vehicle.
Top reviews from other countries
La calidad de audio es muy buena, lo recomiendo bastante.