Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 26, 2011
What can I say about the new Pioneer CDJ-2000, it's simply AMAZING. I just love the Advanced HID feature linking my platters natively to Serato, I've been waiting some time for that. The platter movement on the CDJ-2000 is much smoother than the CDJ-1000's I had. The versatility of this unit is awesome, you can link up to 4 units together to all get music from a single source!! You can use USB, SD, Laptops, and HD's for music sources not to mention using CD and DVD in Disc form. I haven't even had suffiecient time to scrath the surface on everything these platters can do but from what I've seen in the short time that I've had mine is I can see why they are the "Industry Standard"! Pioneer just keep that technology coming I love it. Never would have dreamed 10-15 years ago that I'd not want to spin vinyl anymore but with everything these babies can do vinyl is my second choice. Don't get me wrong I still love my vinyl but these are way more fun!!!
on June 23, 2011
amazing product , just sold my cdj 1000mk3 with hesitation because i didnt really have a need to upgrade to anything new , But all i can say is wow ...... the control capability on these babies is ridiculous . I have recently become a fan of Traktor Pro , but will Never become a laptop dj ... i love the feel of the cdjs and these once again have outdone my expectations .
tjhe design is beautiful the accessibility to music on sd cd dvd or flash or hard drive is immaculate ...and rekorbox lets you set up a set and tag songs in an quick and organic way ..
once again these babies are worth every penny ...
on December 27, 2012
I only have to said the model number of this DJ player because this is the best known Dj Player in the market. I spend several months saving for it. When I received it I know why it is the best. Believe me, this is the best Dj player that money can buy.
on February 25, 2014
I have had it for a while before making this review. This CDJ works fine and it got here a day ahead of schedule. I am happy with this buy!
on June 6, 2011
Great piece of equipment. I love the HID control with Serato! This is now my primary system for mobile gigs. I used to use the Pioneer CMX-3000 with DJM-3000 which is fine for mobile stuff but is limited for mixing. All I can say is.....love these CDJs. I'm using it with a DJM-909 and SL3 but will eventually go with the DJM-900. Native control with serato makes this puppy worth it for me. The displays are wonderful and easy to see.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question