Pioneer CDJ-350 CDJ-350 Digital Multi Player
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multi Format Playback
- rekordbox music management software included
- BEAT Display function visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point
- Auto Beat Loop function and Auto BPM LOCK easily matches the tempo of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player
- DJ Software compatible
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The CDJ-350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs. The media player also includes Pioneer’s proprietary music management software, rekordbox, making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was extremely happy with my new CDJs. They work great with timecode and CD mode. However, once I used them as a controller for traktor (HID) I was somewhat disappointed. The pitch control and jog wheel control was not as tight as I've been accustomed to using my S4. There is also a glitch when you engage the loop function buttons on the Cdj350 in HID mode.(knocks the jog wheel off and they become unresponsive). As I did more research, I realized that this was a known issue. I also uncovered that native instruments had no intention on supporting these CDJs to make them more user friendly with Traktor. It's ashame, because these CDJs are pretty awesome with every mode except HID mode.
Overall these are great CD decks for beginners and intermediate level. They have tons to offer and they come with the sound quality and build that you would expect of a pioneer dj product. These would be perfect for me if they worked better with traktor. I will eventually upgrade to the Cdj 900s, or maybe move to on to Serato, because of this, but will have fun with these until then.
Lightweight and extremely portable
Rekordbox compatible (haven't tried yet for myself)
Can plug USB and mix music from your flash drive on each CDJ
Responsive jog wheels and pitch control very accurate in CD and USB mode
Very user friendly layout
Easy loop function
Have sound cards built in so you. have the option to hook up to a computer without an audio interface. (From traktor to Cdj out to mixer)
Not the tightest pitch control and jog wheel response when used in HID with traktor
No real support by Native Instruments for traktor (not traktor certified)
No digital audio out (only RCA cables)
No wave display
Only one que point can be stored at a time.
In my opinion, this CDJ-350 is better than the 400 and others in it's range for two main reasons:
1) The compatibility with rekordbox. And by this I really mean with all dj software in general, because this feature allows you to have Pioneer's technology that has been strictly reserved for the CDJ-900 and the CDJ-2000 until now, and at a more than reasonable price, this means that when you are ready to upgrade your gear you will be more than familiarized with a more complex setup, giving you the upper hand with the learning curve.
2) Even when you can find in the market other digital players with similar features for lower prices, I think that buying this one is a great deal when you stop and think about quality, of course that if you take good care of your equipment no matter the brand it is likely to last for years, but with this equipment you have that extra confidence that is peak technology and durability, not to mention a world standard.
Hope this helps!
oh yeah the player is awesome too :-)
The power cord and the USB cord were missing ! If your selling your item for 150.00 over retail, you can at least have a couple of cords in the box ! Lucky I did not have a gig that day !