Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 7, 2017
Love this photo album. It is much larger than I thought it would be and seems to be of great quality. It holds a ton of pictures; it will take me probably until age 2 to fill it up of my little one. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice quality photo album that will last many years.
on October 5, 2017
I loved this album style so much, I ordered 4 more of the same style with different themes! It really turned out beautifully, and the alternating orientations available on all pages made it a really attractive display. Very nice product, great keepsake, and a very reasonable price!
on October 17, 2012
The product comes protected with sheet wrap, binding the pages together, which is nice since that protects the soft blue cover (back and front). A very well put together photo albumn. The pages have spots for 2 vertical 4x6 photos as well as 3 spots for horizontal shots (also 4x6). I have another photo albumn similiar on the interior, which i love and have had for many years - I am sure this one will last for years to come as well. The outside multi-picture collage template is easy to use so you can cut your chosen pictures down to the required size. Would recommend for a table top display or bookcase as the albumn is larger than your average photo albumn-a fact I was aware of prior to purchasing. Very beautiful- would recommend as an awesome way to showcase those baby pics!
on November 14, 2015
So cute for my new grandson's photos! It's nice and big, and a great price! I bought it under the used column but it wasn't really used, just repackaged, came from the Amazon warehouse quickly too. Quality looks fine for the price, not top of the line but still great.
on December 1, 2014
Expected the pages to uniformly display the photos horizontally, but this was not the case. The outer columns display pic vertically & the inner ones are horizontal. This should have been stated in the product review or it's specs.
The album is beautiful otherwise.
on September 1, 2016
love this album, fits so many photos, horizontally and vertically, very cute!
on February 28, 2016
A beautiful baby boy photo album, and a great price. The front is great for putting the baby photos on it, and the other 240 to document their years

Love it. Just perfect.
on July 21, 2017
Beautiful and good quality. Its hard to choose one from all the options available but I really like this one besides the high price
on April 11, 2013
I'm a flash happy new mom so this album is perfect for my little man's first year of life. I'm dividing it up into 4 pages( front & back) per month. It's a nice quality, sturdy photo album. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on September 21, 2015
Very easy and versatile. I wish I could insert a few more pages, but it definitely has enough. I used it to photo-document baby's first year. Very well constructed, both the outside cover and the inside pages.