Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ Controller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SERATO DJ CONTROLLER - 2 channel, 4 deck
- 2-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ® software.
- 8 velocity sensitive rubber "performance pads" per deck provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions
- PAD PLUS transforms the four functions of the performance pads into dual functions such as HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL
- Large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- USB Power - The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) - Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve - Suits any mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start - Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
- Integrated Handles - The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience.
Pioneer DDJ-SR - 2-channel DJ controller DJ controller x 16 Performance Pads provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions New PAD PLUS provide HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX, and SAMPLER ROLL Large Jog Wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities 2-channel DJ controller Designed for use with Serato DJ software The Pioneer DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato DJ software. The smaller and more compact DDJ-SR inherits many of the same functions and controls of the larger DDJ-SX introduced in 2012, offering large aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. Mixing with Serato The DDJ-SR takes advantage of Serato DJ’s full capability, ensuring its layout of knobs and buttons are exceptionally easy-to-use with the software. Performance Pads – Large rubber “performance pads” located below the big jog wheel provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to tap the pad(s) quickly for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap. PAD PLUS – By activating the new PAD PLUS button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL. This enables DJs to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and Hot Cues to the beat. The DDJ-SR also features a Beat Indicator which gives a visual representation of the beat. HOT CUE ROLL/SAMPLER ROLL - Launch Hot Cues and Samples that are automatically synced to the BPM. COMBO FX – Simultaneously trigger and modulate multiple effects and filters with one pad. TRANS – Cut the volume of FX in and out at pre-set intervals
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Light weight, easy set up, good control from the hardware
Cons: if not properly grounded power source, the jog wheels won't work. doesn't have visual feedback in the jog wheels so you'll have to look at screen.