Pioneer DJ DJ Controller, 17.70 x 29.90 x 6.90 (DDJ-SX2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dedicated buttons for Serato FLIP
- 4-Channel Performance DJ Controller Designed for Serato DJ
- Updated Jog Wheel with "Hot Cue Countdown"
- Multi-Colored, Velocity Sensitive Performance Pads,Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Software System Requirements : Windows 10/8.1/7 : 32-bit: (CPU) Intel Core i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4 GB,64-bit: (CPU) Intel Core i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4 GB. Mac OS Sierra : Mac OS X 10.9.4/10.8.5/10.7.5 - 32-bit: (CPU) Intel Core i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4 GB,64-bit: (CPU) Intel Core i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4 GB
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-400), Black
Pioneer DJ DJ Controller, Black, (DDJ-SB3)
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-channel controller for Serato DJ
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 – DJ controller with USB, ideal for beginners learning to mix - 2 tracks with 8 pads and sound card - Software and tutorials included
Pioneer DJ DDJ200 PIONEER SMART DJ CONTROLLER
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||6.9 x 29.9 x 17.7 inches||10.72 x 18.98 x 2.3 inches||10.71 x 18.98 x 2.28 inches||16.9 x 25.1 x 6 inches||12.59 x 7.66 x 1.77 inches||14.88 x 8.19 x 1.9 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I previously had a Numark NS6 I purchased 5 yrs ago (new) but the right platter intermittently stopped allowing me to scratch, I would experience loud feedback during some sessions and the device would stop reacting forcing me to reboot.
I've used the DDJ-SX2 for a number of different events this month and it feels good to finally play without concerns. There are a number of accessories for this device that I'm going to invest in. Looking at my schedule, I'll probably use this device pretty often at least for the next few weeks.
I'll check back after 90 days of use.
Good quality materials
Very sensitive pads (Cool enough)
Use it with Serato, Traktor has some issues to solve yet with this mapping
(I do use the official mapping for traktor and its fine but not perfect if you are going to perfom live for large groups of people. Lag and Stuttering)
By @DJCHEEKYSTAR on March 25, 2015