PIONEER Acoustic Guitar Preamp, Black (DJM750K)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Channels||4|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.25 x 14.8 x 12.6 inches|
|Item Weight||19 Pounds|
About this item
- Hit Boost FX to engage and control Sound Colour FX and Beat FX simultaneously, and manipulate the parameters of both FX depending on how fast you twist the large chrome knob.
- A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 4 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality.
- Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- This mixer is equipped with a 32-bit A/D converter to digitise and enhance sound quality for all outputs, while the 32-bit digital signal processor suppresses digital noise.
- Even analogue noise is reduced through balanced hybrid operation amps and output circuits.
The DJM-750 inherits the same 32-bit digital signal processor as Pioneer's club-standard DJM-900NXS to suppress digital noise. A 24-bit A/D converter digitizes and enhances sound quality for all outputs. Boost Color FX lets DJs engage and control Sound Color FX and Beat FX all in one movement. Hitting the Boost FX button adds another layer of FX to the Sound Color FX, and DJs can manipulate the parameters of both FX together depending on how fast they twist the large chrome knob.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
its not the nxs series. but paired with 2 1200s, and 2 xdj 700s. im happy.