4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Pioneer MVH-X390BT Vehicle Digital Media Receiver with Pioneer ARC app compatibility,Built-in Bluetooth and USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone and Certain Android Phones, Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands free calling and audio streaming
- Pioneer ARC App Compatible
- Works with Spotify
- Compact Chassis Design
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Digital Media Receiver with Pioneer ARC app compatibility, MIXTRAX, Built-in Bluetooth and USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone and Certain Android Phones. Pioneer ARC App: The Pioneer ARC (Advanced Remote Control) app allows you to control select functions on your Pioneer receiver. Access functions including presets, fast forward and rewind, and artist and album search. You can download the app at App Store and Google Play.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this head unit for my 2001 Honda Insight because it only has a singe-DIN slot. I wanted tight iPhone integration with BT audio and found the predecessor (X380BT) on the Wirecutter review. I don't own any CDs and just don't need that and wanted to ditch that legacy capability. Interestingly enough, CD head units are cheaper but I'm all in on the future!
Install was easy and it's interesting that the unit is so small. The interface is simple and I'm glad my car doesn't look like an arcade inside. I keep the lights dimmed all of the way all of the time.
Pairing was easy, the unit asks you to specify iPhone or Android and tailors features to each. BT sound quality is excellent, and I couldn't hear a difference between that and the USB connection. Speaking of USB, it will trigger the legacy iPod interface which limits functionality on Music app (like up next) so if you want to charge your phone, plug into a separate 2 amp car charger that will charge your device faster.
Activating Siri Eyes Free is easy, long press the phone button and you're quickly greeted with the familiar Siri interface. Sound quality for this and phone calls is the same as what you'd get for music, not the crackly, thin and piercing audio of legacy BT. Phone quality is great as it uses this updated BT profile. Overall, the BT with tight integration with the iPhone is what I'll use 100% of the time.
10/10 would buy again
- Very short depth, so that it doesn't interfere with the steel plate at the back of my dash like other stereos.
- It takes 30-60 seconds for the MVH-X390BT to connect to my iPod touch via bluetooth, and sometimes it refuses to connect at all until I manually select the iPod touch in the menu on the stereo again. The FH-X720BT always connected within a couple seconds of me turning on the car.
- The heatsink plate at the back of the stereo isn't good enough to distribute the high heat coming out of this thing. It will burn your hand at the touch and I'm worried that this will start to overheat when I finally install the dash kit and seal it inside the dash.
- The screen isn't bright enough during the day. The FH-X720BT had adjustable brightness and day/night brightness settings, and adjustable colors. This has nothing.
- You can't turn off the completely useless 'pandora' and 'app' menus when scrolling through the audio sources by pressing the SRC button. The only sources most people use are 'radio', 'aux', and 'bluetooth'. I don't know why they included that other garbage.
I literally had no other choice but to purchase this stereo due to the steel plate in my dashboard. I really wish there were other options. I would have gladly paid extra for a less-deep stereo that had all of the features and functionality of the FH-X720BT. Considering that there isn't even a CD player included and it's missing all of the features and fine-tuning that the FH-X720BT had, this should not be so expensive.