- Gulf Coast Pet Supplies offers free shipping on all products. No minimum required. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Purchase any 3 Qualifying Items from Gulf Coast Pet Supplies, and receive 5% off your entire order. Enter Code GETT5OFF at checkout - all items must be from same shipping method (all FBA or all NON FBA). Enter code GETT5OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pioneer Pet 6022 Ceramic Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design Smartcat With 3 Extra Filters (total of four)
|Price:||$57.95 & FREE Shipping|
- 60oz fountain capacity
- Ceramic fountain plus extra filters
- Dishwasher Safe
- Includes an extra 3 pack of raindrop filters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Now the product is good. I set it up to make sure that it works and worked great right away. On the #2 setting, it does bubble up over the lip on the slide down to the bowl, so I would recommend a mat for the bowl to sit on. Otherwise, it was quiet, other then the sound of the water. No buzz. To address what I have read on some other people's reviews; Yes you can see the white pump, it you look for it (your face down at an angle to the bowl), but if just giving a quick look, it is very aesthetically appealing. I have not notice any slime, but just like any bowl, expect that it needs to be cleaned. And as for having to fill it more often, I guess that means that your cats are drinking, which is the purpose.
All in all, I would recommend, but if you can order directly through Gulf Coast, I would because it seems, from my review and others, the ones from Amazon seem to come broken or with issues.
I would rate this item with 2 stars, however the one i got was packaged in a very lack luster way, in-fact the packaging material had pieces of broken ceramic embedded into it though i could not find a chip on the one i received this leads me to believe that the one i got was used in some way, so keep that in mind when you view my rating.
- even at the lowest of 3 speed settings if you are within 5 feet you can hear a clear and distinct buzzing.
Water capacity is far less then reported
- the manual states that the water should not fall more then a half inch below the lip, which is to say essentially a 12oz glass of water, and the pump is about an inch off the bottom so even is you ignore the manual you will not find most of the capacity useable.
Made in china
- normally this would be fine, but it does not say food safe lead free or otherwise, so in an attempt to give my cat healthy water i may actually be giving her lead poisoning.
Black Fountain, White Plastic.
- the pumpfilter housing is white pastic, and clearly visible from above, and the top of the of the fountain has a big white grommet (easily fixable with a large sharpie).
My verdict, save your money, make your own water feature etc., just don't bother with this.
I ordered mine from "Gulf Coast Pet Supplies", order yours from somewhere else.
Another thing about the ceramic bowl is, it collects a lot of dust. So, if you are ordering this because you think it looks good, like I did, it doesn't look good with dust collecting all over it and if you don't want dust on it, you'll need to wipe it every day. And, there is yet another downfall to the fountain-it uses filters that need to be changed like every month, making the fountain expensive to keep and maintain. They really should have made something that doesn't need the filters replaced that often, that is very frequent. Once a year would be more like it for me. So yeah, its a hassle. My stainless steel water bowls are huge and light weight making it easy for me the rinse out and refill the water everyday-this fountain is not as easy-but the things we do for our animals, right? Crazy.
I actually saw my cat drinking out of it, and if I hadn't seen that I probably would have sent it back even though its pretty heavy and breakable to ship.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my only problem w/ this is that the constant aeration of the water leads to faster evaporation, so i have to check it a couple times a day to keep it filled. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The hard water makes the ceramic stain and very hard to get read of. Overall the product works as indicated.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love it! My family had to get used to the noise of a small waterfall, but the cats got used to it quickly. The motor is quiet.Published 7 months ago by R. Lant
Great.... my cat can now drink her water without making a mess... she was pretty much taking a bath in her water bowl before I got this for herPublished 8 months ago by Zoe
best investment in my male cats health - no urinary issues because they have fresh cold water to drink. easy to clean, virtually no cost to operate - like running a light bulb!Published 11 months ago by S. C. Thomas
It's heavy, makes it harder to clean. If you have hard water it's hard to keep stain from forming even with the filters.Published 11 months ago by Susy
Works great, no more noise then your average zen fountain. The least amount of plastic in any fountain (only the very small filter container has any). Read morePublished 17 months ago by Amy J. Brumbaugh