Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 10, 2016
In the last week, I have ordered 4 of these albums. 2 of them had to be replaced.
It's a very nice album. It's thick and heavy and seems to be quite good quality. I like that it has a frame in the cover for further personalizing.
Upon receiving, I promptly removed the thick plastic covering. It has an intense chemical odor that sticks with the album for about a day and quite frankly, the quality does not match that of the album.
As for the two that needed replacing, there were some defects. On both albums, there was an ink spot in the lower left photo slot. The first album had this defect on 43 pages. It showed up when a photo was inserted and in my opinion was slightly distracting. I feared that over time the ink may transfer to the photo itself. As a photographer, I didn't want to risk ink transfers onto my work. Amazon promptly replaced both orders.
I'm overall very pleased with these albums and will continue to order this exact design until it's discontinued.
on August 31, 2016
Overall, I'm very happy with this album. It seems fairly sturdy and the pictures are easy to insert. The front of the book, despite having a protective plastic sheet for shipping, was a little dirty upon arrival. But I don't mind since my main goal was just to have somewhere safe to store my photos. I'm sure better albums exist out there, but this was perfect for my purposes. I'd recommend it for anyone who has a ton of 4X6 photos they just want to organize and keep safe. Also, it shipped very fast! I had it less than 48 hours after ordering.
review image
on January 29, 2014
Overall the product seems mostly adequate for my specific situation, i.e. going through boxes of unfiled old photos! Hence my comments are specific to that.

Pros: High capacity, easy to insert photos

Neutral: At 14" tall, the binder exceeds the normal spacing between bookshelves; not exceptionally sturdy, but seems "OK"

Negative: The pages are permanently bound and cannot be shifted around; no provision for "vertical" photos - all pockets are horizontal (in fairness that sort of design would reduce capacity.
The lack of moveable pages becomes a problem when you are trying to sequence 100's of old photos because it is hard to figure how much space to allow between sections. This results in the need to pull out photos and move them a second time.
on March 24, 2018
This album is so far very strong and classy. It holds tons of beautiful pictures and have areas where you can write where the were taken. Plan on getting more soon because I’m old school and still hold on to precious memories.
on April 1, 2014
These albums with fabric cover were everything I'd hope they'd be. I am very pleased with the product & would highly recommend these for anyone who wants to save & preserve their family photos, their trip photos, their favorite snap shots, or any pictures they happen to value. The Pioneer 300 Pocket Fabric Cover Photo Album is the ideal way to keep your memories of precious pictures. They also stack or stand upright & look great! They are sharp & professional looking as well as highly functional with lots of room & easy to slide in or out. I am very pleased with mine & will purchase more as I need them. I love that they come in so many great vibrant colors too! It makes it easy to color code your pics for various topics so you can reach for the ones you want to show or share. Get yours today!
on July 24, 2016
Like the look of these .... I have redone all my family photos into a set of these. Only & big deal was the top and bottom photo sleeves come apart easily ... so I had to tape some of them. Doesn't look great, but what else can you do? Just okay. Also... I wish I had picked an album that had sleeve to put a label in on the outside binder ... so you can see what's in that album when it is on the shelf. I did make labels for the outside binder, but labels don't stick (stay) on this album material - so I again had to use wide/clear packing tape one each label to adhere to the album binder.
on May 9, 2016
I ordered this because I had almost 300 pictures from a cruise I had taken a while back. This album fit all my pictures perfectly and it did NOT have a strong chemical smell as other reviews had stated. I was also somewhat concerned that the binding would be falling off as other reviews had stated but that wasn't the issue at all. It came with a nice clear plastic cover to protect the album and a slot in the front to fit a small photo. Will also consider gifting these and buying more for my personal use.
Top Contributor: Makeupon July 27, 2016
This album is a good one. The design is good. The hard cover is really nice as well. You can change the front image on the cover to your own picture; the only problem is that the size only fits a square picture. So if I want to change the image to my own picture, I have to cut it to fit it.
Overall, it is a nice album. It's not a fancy one. But you get a pretty nice one.
on May 18, 2017
This is my second Pioneer photo album and I love it. Purchased it to hold family vacation photos. It comes with removable plastic to protect the fabric, but I leave the plastic on for additional protection. I cut and used vinyl to decorate the front and it worked well.
on October 27, 2015
Beautiful photo album. It sits nicely in the living room shelf. I have always created photo books to store all my pictures, but when my baby was born I wanted something that I could show her without worrying about tearing the pages. This made me remember how beautiful it is to actually develop a picture and hold it. I love my photo album and I have continued to purchase more for those unforgettable moments.