Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 3, 2017
I love how you can write little memos next to pictures
review imagereview image
on June 11, 2013
Although these albums are attractively designed, they have a serious flaw. The clear plastic that covers each page is rather glossy and rather wavy, like a bad shrink-wrap job, so quite a bit of the photos are obscured by wavy reflections. Tilting the album until the reflections are minimized helps somewhat, but is a nuisance and doesn't solve the problem completely. The amount of waviness varies from sample to sample, but is present in all of them (I have four of these and am looking for an alternative). The waviness seems to be less severe in the smaller 200-photo version that shows four photos at a time, compared to the six at a time that this 300-photo one shows. My theory is that the manufacturer has a harder time getting the plastic to stretch evenly along the taller 6-up pages. I have two of the 4-up version and I suggest that anyone interested in this album consider that smaller size instead. It looks more likely that you'll be able to see your photos in that size.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 29, 2017
UPDATED REVIEW
Replacement album arrived a day earlier than expected and it is in perfect condition. It has that chemical smell to it but that will go away after a few days airing so I'm not concerned. Looking forward to filling it with memories.

OLD REVIEW
I understand that sometimes, there are defective products. The album I received was torn along the inner spine both front and back but it also came apart from the back. I have requested a replacement so hopefully I'll have better luck with the next one. The cover, sleeves and pages were in great condition so I'm hopeful. Will update my review when I receive the replacement.
review imagereview image
on January 24, 2016
I bought these to match ones I currently have. I gave it 3 stars because I expected better quality for the price. The picture dividers are not all the way to the edge which the pictures move slightly. So then when inserting the pictures into their spot you are more easily able to cut the divider with the edge of the photo. The reason the dividers are not all the way to the edge is because you can put a panoramic photo in. I will likely not purchase these again.
on February 27, 2018
Looks good and I like the fact that you can put panoramic pictures (that's why I bought it in the first place). Thanks for those who put photos of their panoramic's!

Cons :
- The plastic pockets comes off too easily. You can fix it with a dot of glue. It happened for a few pockets only, but might continue.
- I wish the memo area had no grey background and had no ''plastic coat": you can't write with any pen on that.

Other then that, great picture book !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2015
Just finished filling this album with photos and it seems to be relatively sturdy, as far as I can tell. Only complaints:

-The smell. God, the smell. I almost fell over when I removed the plastic cover from the album. After a few days of removing it, the smell seems to have dissipated a bit.
-The seals in between the pockets could be a little stronger. I tried to shove a slightly-bigger-than 4x6 in one of the pockets and it immediately ripped open a few inches.

Other than that, I am happy with the album, as it provides a quick and easy way to store my pictures without breaking the bank. I like that they offer various colors, too.
on November 21, 2014
Here we have a solid photo album with 300 pockets to place your photos. The whole process of filling this book was very easy to do. Took 30 minutes to slide in all our wedding photos (in a logical order of course) and leave funny small captions on the side.

The plastic cover looks a bit cheap so we removed it so we could feel the actual fabric beneath when we hold our photo album.

We loved that the front picture was customizable, and we were able to replace it with our save the date!

Overall, we love the teal color and the fact that this album could hold 300 pictures. This way we did not have to compromise on which pictures made the photo album and the whole thing looks great!

Great price, great quality. Looking forward to enjoying this albums for decades to come!
on August 9, 2017
This is my third album I've purchased. I love these for my photos as they hold up well and have room for writing comments. I honestly like the smaller, square one better, but keep getting this one so all my albums can match. These ones are quite tall and harder to fit on my shelves.
on October 23, 2017
This album is the perfect size, it comes with a protective clear plastic jacket that can be easily removed or left in place, I left it on since the album is covered with fabric. The picture pockets are 4x6 but you can easily slide 2-3 pictures in one pocket for duplicates. The front of the album has a little pocket for a display picture. I ordered 2 of these albums. They're good quality and will last forever
on December 11, 2017
These are the only photo albums I will purchase. They with stand the many times my children flip through them. Well made albums.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.