Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pioneer TSW311D4 12- Inch. 1400 Watt Dual Voice Coil DVC Subwoofer
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping|
- 12" subwoofer with Dual 4-Ohm voice coils
- Imp composite seamless cone
- 2-layer fiber-reinforced elastic polymer Surround
- Stamped Steel basket
- Max power handling: 400 watts RMS (200 watts RMS per coil) / peak power handling: 1,400 watts
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What'sin the Box:
- One 12" Dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- Manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese)
Champion Series 12" Subwoofer
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- IMPP composite seamless cone
- 2-layer fiber-reinforced elastic polymer surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Max power handling: 400 watts RMS (200 watts RMS per coil)
- Peak power handling: 1,400 watts
- Frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Top-mount depth: 6"
Reinforced Cone Structure
Pioneer’s IMPP Composite Cone is newly re-designed to deliver a durable cone structure for accurate, yet powerful bass. The subwoofer now provides a single piece cone and drive cone, in addition to a lightweight and rigid dust cap. This combination offers more rigidity throughout the cone. An extremely durable, yet lightweight cone is vital to prevent cone failure at high sound pressure levels.
New Spider Assembly
With the TS-W311D4, engineers re-designed the spider assembly to allow the subwoofer to produce more accurate and rich bass. Taking notes from our high-end SPL competition and Reference Series speakers, the spider is now assembled onto the spider holder rather than directly on to the basket. Since the cone is also assembled onto the basket which can cause additional vibration, the independent structure of the spider holder helps minimize vibration coming from the cone. This improves playback response, sound outline, and provides high linearity.
Single Piece Basket
The TS-W311D4 utilizes a highly rigid, fully-enclosed, single piece basket, derived from our world-record holding SPL competition subwoofers, to help minimize the vibration throughout the subwoofer and increase the driving force to the cone, producing louder and rhythmical bass. Improved stiffness of the basket provides for less sound leaks creating more clear and powerful bass.
Cooling and Ventilation
All fast moving parts and friction will create heat and too much heat creates unwanted audio results. The TS-W311D4 is designed with ventilation holes to improve air flow and release heat keeping the piston cool for better performance.