Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 5, 2017
Love! The photos are amazing, the food is outstanding - my favorite books are written by Ree
on September 13, 2016
Lots of great recipes and I love the photos and stories. Love PW and family - 2 and 4 legged and her recipes are always winners!
on August 17, 2016
This is a nice cookbook with lots of pictures and easy instructions. I like all of her cookbooks.
on January 8, 2017
my favorite cook book by my favorite chef! i love this book!
on January 2, 2018
I'm new to cooking and this line of cookbooks is great for my boyfriend and I to cook at home! Delicious recipes with easy to follow instructions!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 27, 2010
I had so much fun reading through Drummond's recipes, her thoughts and countless mentions to her beloved Marlboro Man. The cookbook makes for more than just recipes. I could sense this was a definite labor of love with all the details to the food, her beautiful pictures of the ranch and animals and the overwhelming sense that the cookbook gave you a brief glimpse of the Drummond's family life.

For all of you who love to cook, these simple, lovely recipes are for sure a winner on your cooking shelf. For anyone who's afraid to cook, this is a great cookbook to get you started; the step-by-step pictures are wonderful visuals to walk you through the process.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2017
Great wholesome cookbook!
on November 9, 2016
Yummmy...the recipes are wonderful. I tried some of them and I really love this book!
What I love most is how simple the ingredients are..nothing too complex.
on August 22, 2016
Simple yet delicious recipes that satisfy the whole family.
on January 5, 2017