- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Civitas Books (November 6, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1887178988
- ISBN-13: 978-1887178983
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,925,667 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #852 in Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Regional & Cultural > United States > African American
- #3402 in Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature
- #9357 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > African-American Studies
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pioneers Of The Black Atlantic: Five Slave Narratives, 1772-1815
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now