- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc.; 2 edition (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0831131411
- ISBN-13: 978-0831131418
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#711,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #82 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Mechanical > Welding
- #126 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Plumbing & Household Automation
- #147 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Materials & Material Science > Metallurgy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pipe Welding Procedures 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 35 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are new to pipe welding I would defiantly would recommend this book as well. The illustrations and specs for each time of welding are right on the mark and it outlines clearly each of the steps that are needed to complete each process as well as other helpful advice to the welder.
Overall I am happy with this book and would recommend it to anyone that is involved with pipe welding or is wanting to learn how to pipe weld.