- File Size: 1486 KB
- Print Length: 134 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (February 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N9QY5XU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #424,040 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Pipelines in Paradise (States of Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is the story of Palmer and Riku. Palmer is a thirtysomething man that up and leaves after he finds that his partner of nine years has been cheating on him. He thought everything was great. He leaves his stable life as a science teacher behind to catch the waves in Hawaii. He wants to live in the moment. When he sees the younger Riku he is instantly smitten. Though Riku doesn’t feel the same or does he? Then you have Dill who is very helpful and a good friend to Palmer. They live in the same place and he drives Palmer around. I really liked Dill, such a good guy.
Riku is younger and from Hawaii and has been surfing his whole life. Riku is one of the biggest jerks I have ever read about. I was not really a fan of him at all. We do find out why as we read, but still not a great person in general. I didn't like Riku's surfer friends either. They are rude and arrogant. There are things going on that I did not see coming. I mean really did not see it coming. Never crossed my mind. Most of all though this book is about being free, the adrenaline rush of finding the perfect wave and living life the way you choose with your own choices. I did enjoy reading the growth of Palmer.
I have to say the ending left me kind of hanging. I was hoping there would be more it just felt really rushed. The setting was awesome and I felt like I was on the Northshore. Join these two and see if they have what it takes.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial