- File Size: 2530 KB
- Print Length: 56 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (November 3, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OI0AYJU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,457,630 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Piper's Piping (Twelve Brides of Christmas Book 11) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Aribella wants to help once she find out about the children missing. She is the best nose back in her own town and she offers her help more than once but everyone mainly ignores her because she is a woman and woman don't do things as good as the men. Aribella keeps thinking if it was her children missing and she would stop at nothing to find them, so she goes searching by herself. Aribella is a very hard headed werewolf but her intentions are good. Mason can't believe she wants to go search when she has been told her services are not needed. They fight, and he leaves but she still goes.
This story has plenty of adventure and the characters Aribella and Mason are easy to like. Aribella being a mom, is doing what any mom would do if it were children missing. I like how she is a very determined women to find these children and even if it ruins her new marriage, she goes and tries to find these precious children. I also like her way of thinking.
Mason is a strong willed man just like his wife is strong willed. I like how the author doesn't have them so madly in love that they don't fight and everything goes great. They are like any other married couple who disagree and that makes them so much more likable in my book.
This book didn't have any hot sex scenes and I still enjoyed the book. At times it did seem to drag on but then it would speed back up. I would be willing to read more from this author. The book kept my attention and I kept turning the pages to find out what would happen. A good story with an ending I didn't see coming.
Ari and Mason are having their long-awaited honeymoon in Ireland away from their twins during Christmas, and also hoping to sanctify their marriage. When they land they find out thirty-three children from a local pack of werewolves has vanished, led away by the sound of a pipe.
There is a bit of romance, a lot of mystery, nail-biting suspense including an exciting werewolf chase and dangerous rock cliffs, and action that held me captive all the way to the end. If you like werewolves, Christmas stories, and Ireland, Piper’s Piping is your holiday treat.
Piper’s Piping is book 11 in The Wild Rose Press’s Twelve Brides of Christmas series, and how fitting that is when you think about the Twelve Days of Christmas...eleven pipers piping. *wink*
Heat Rating: Mild
Reviewed by: Karie D, Courtesy of: My Book Addiction and More.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters