Piranha Gear Black Uniform Pants - Drawstring Waist
|Price:||$33.99 + $4.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect choice for those just starting or looking for some good “back-up” pants.
- Designed for grappling arts such as Judo and BJJ, but you could use them for Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA or any general grappling styles. Even stand-up arts like Hapkido that have lots of grappling.
- Very durable single weave fabric - 100% heavy weight cotton with reinforced seams, double layered and cross stitching (quilted) in knees.
- These pants have a "traditional" drawstring waist - though we do carry the "elastic and drawstring" version as a separate item.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The sizing on these pants may not be what you're expecting. PLEASE be sure to check our size charts to make sure you're going to get a good fit as we want to save you the trouble of doing an exchange. (though we DO have the best exchange policy in the industry!)
These black cotton pants were made for Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Aikido. They have reinforced seams and reinforced knees with cross stitching (or "quilting") for durability.
Made of 100% cotton with a traditional drawstring, these pants are the same ones included with our single weave Piranha Gear uniforms. We do carry "elastic and drawstring" waist pants too - as a separate item - though not always in every color.
If anything, these pants run a little short. So if you're between sizes, get the longer/bigger size. PLEASE be sure to check our size charts before you order. Also keep in mind that a size "A2" is NOT THE SAME as a size "2". Be sure you checked the size chart to get the size you wanted.
Seller Warranty Description30 day money back guarantee on full purchase price of the item. Even if you USED IT!!! We don't charge any "restocking fees" or other baloney like that. If you're not happy, just send it back (there are a couple of "unless..." things, but that only has to do with stuff like broken / bad items and stuff. Check out our "policy page", just to be sure there's no confusion, but basically we're REALLY easy going about the whole thing and genuinely want you to be happy... ;)
Top Customer Reviews
Sizing-wise, I'm six feet tall and 165 pounds (of SHEER MUSCLE, bro) and I find that the "5 or A3" size fit me perfectly. Right out of the package they seem HUGE, but after a wash and a dry (I ignored the instructions against machine drying them), they shrunk down to a perfect fit (I didn't even have to alter the length).
If you're looking for a great, sturdy pair of gi pants for a good price, look no further.