Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Pirate Latitudes
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on December 6, 2017
A cruise to the Caribbean pointed me in the direction of this book. I was not disappointed, and could hardly put it down. The characters are so clearly described and detailed that I could almost see them, and the storyline is so exciting that I read it in just a couple of days. I highly recommend this book as a thrilling and entertaining read.
on October 26, 2017
Written in that popular Crichton style, this is an easy read for taking on vacation or a quiet weekend. Bold characters and believable details, and of course there is intrigue, betrayal and Gore involved. I've read lukewarm reviews of the book, but I found it a perfectly entertaining but not too ambitious novel.
on December 16, 2017
Michael Crichton has the wonderful ability to immerse the reader into the story creating the feeling of the situation. This is one of my Michael Crichton favorites, and I've read it twice -- once years ago and again recently. If one has not read Crichton before, then I would encourage beginning to do so.
on October 13, 2017
Not the Michael Crichton I know. A little disappointing in the character development and lack of real emotion between the characters. More of a crazy attempt at capturing treasure from a totally corrupt cast of flimsy characters. But like most Crichton novels, it doesn't stall and keeps you engaged. There was a reason he didn't publish it prior to his death I guess.
on November 21, 2017
Crichton will always be one of my favorite writers, but I think he delved into the wrong genre with this one. Still, the story telling was amazing and I found myself unable to put it down. Although the ending was more than a bit dissatisfying, overall it was an amazing read.
on October 26, 2017
Didn't know what to expect from a recently discovered Crichton novel. Why was it never published?

I loved it! An action packed rip-roaring pirate story. Well written, and it makes Port Royal come to vivid, accurate life. You will enjoy it!
on November 3, 2017
I really enjoyed this book. The epilogue makes it seem as though it is based on the truth. However, the last page states it is a work of fiction. The plot has plenty of twists and turns,the characters are engaging, and it kept my attention easily.
on December 1, 2017
As with all of Michael's books loved this one. It reads like a piece of history with quite a bit of suspense and twists. If you are a Crichton fan I highly recommend this book.
on November 14, 2017
Well developed characters keep you engaged as tales of the high seas entice your imagination.

Fact based extrapolation is well read and interesting.
on October 8, 2017