Your child draws and their drawings come to life! Join Oscar, Josephine and Pirate Scribblebeard in this groundbreaking, animated, drawing app that encourages creativity!
* Winner of the Best Entertainment App of the Adobe® AIR® App Challenge
* "Creative, fun and silly. I love it!" - Editor's Choice from bestappsforkids.com
* Mom's Choice Award Gold Seal for Ages 3 and up
* Wired Magazine’s GeekDad Top 10 Digital Toy Box Essentials
A GREAT CREATIVITY APP FOR KIDS AGES 3+
+ Encourages creativity and imagination through drawing and storytelling
+ Child's drawings become part of delightful animated cut-scenes as they complete the story
+ Oscar, Josephine and friends narrate each page and encourage your child with quirky and humorous animations
+ Easy to jump right in, no intimidating big blank page
+ Hours of engagement with 17 pages to draw and free future updates
+ Exercises fine-motor skills and encourages those hesitant to draw
+ Designed with love by parents. Tested, played with, and approved by children 3 to 10 years-old (1st through 5th grade)
* "This app is fantastic" - Parenting Magazine
* "Check out this app and be ready to swab the decks, hoist the main and have some piratey fun" - Wired Magazine Geek Mom
* "Bottom Line: The cream of the crop of iPad drawing apps" - smartappsforkids.com
* "Everything about this app is so perfectly designed and just right for both kids and design-snob adults... Creative, fun and silly. I love it!" - Editor's Choice from bestappsforkids.com
* "The art and design is superb, the texture of the paper, the quirky pop-up paper cut-outs that jump onto the screen to introduce pages or during the animation – it’s all top-rate." - 5/5 and Golden App Award from appsforhomeschooling.com
Creativity is critical to our world. Here at Kidoodle, we believe we can help your child keep their natural creativity alive by making products that encourage your child’s imagination and allow them to create in magical ways!
We care about Children's Privacy
We do not track your child or transmit personal information about your child. We include a parent-only area in our app with links to articles about creativity, education, and children. We are a member of MomsWithApps.com.
Note: For tablets only