- File Size: 3792 KB
- Print Length: 280 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Porcupine Publications; 1 edition (October 16, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 16, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005WKGORG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,125,272 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #210 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States > Colonial
- #310 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Action & Adventure > Pirates
- #792 in Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States > Colonial
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $11.96 (80%)
Pirate Treasure Hunt: Pirates of Savannah: Book - The Hunt for Shamus's Booty - Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 280 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 8 - 18|
|Grade Level: 3 - 12|
- Similar books to Pirate Treasure Hunt: Pirates of Savannah: Book - The Hunt for Shamus's Booty -
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's also a clean read. There's no foul language or sexuality. So it's a great read for the whole family. The story is engaging and keeps you wanting to read more. I highly recommend this book. I would also love a sequel!