Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2011, 1:05:08 AM PDT
JMM says:
You can pre-order the blu-ray only (no DVD) from Family Video for just $9.95.

Family Video is a rental store, and they removed to DVDs to rent to their customers but are selling the blu-rays. The original case and artwork is included, but you may not receive a slipcover or Disney movie rewards points.

If you are interested in the blu-ray only and don't mind the packaging being opened, then this is a great deal!

familyvideo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2011, 8:11:53 AM PDT
W. Shallou says:
Thanks, just ordered my copy!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2011, 9:39:09 PM PDT
John Graham says:
Thanks I ordered as well. You can't beat $12 shipped for a Blu-ray new release with case included.

Posted on Oct 13, 2011, 5:07:17 PM PDT
ReggieK says:
I work for Family Video - Disney is dumb for doing this, but at least we get to provide our customers with an unused blu-ray for cheap! Also, shipping is $1.99 (for any size order, so if you're buying something else, do it at that time). It usually takes about 4-5 days to ship.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2011, 8:49:22 PM PDT
JMM says:
Thanks for the info Reggie. :-)

I ordered on Oct. 7 and it says "In Fulfillment". Any chance it will ship before the release date?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer