Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2017
Our car was entered in this year's Bandon Oregon Cranberry festival and car show with a Pirate theme. We won the people's choice award. Our car was in the parade with the pirates music playing. Could not ask for more.
on June 1, 2017
Great, had a pirate party and used this for background music.....
on September 24, 2017
I love this CD! All G-rated, family-friendly, fun songs! The CD arrived in just a few days!
on March 8, 2016
Plan to use this as background music for my sons pirate party. I wanted something kid friendly but also something that wouldn't become annoying to listen to for the adults. This seems to be a good combination of those two things. It really sets the mood for the theme of the party.
on February 17, 2017
Terrible purchase. Didn't work on any CD player I have. Wish I could return it. Ordered it for a special pirate theme party, so then I was stuck with no pirate theme music. Arrrrrrrgh!
on February 3, 2014
I bought this for my children who went through a pirate stage, and this was perfect for them. My husband and I ended up loving it too, and now we all sing it at the top of our lungs years later! Most of the songs make you want to dance, and we just skipped the scary ones when the kids were little. We also love Captain Boggs and Salty "Bedtime Stories For Pirates," esp. The "Scurvy" song.
on April 25, 2016
If you love POTC, then this is for you. All that's missing is a line to get on the ride. I can smell the powder and sea water now...🙂
on October 30, 2010
Got this to provide music for my pirate ship haunted house. Music was peppy and upbeat, but maybe a little too juvenile. Track entitled "The First Mate is a Monkey" was particularly saccharine. Basically the Disney version of what they think pirates sang. Nice production values on this album: good singers, professional arrangements and musicians, but next time I think I'll go with Irish drinking songs. This is NOT a soundtrack.
on October 31, 2010
We used this CD for my son's pirate party. We wanted a pirate feel, but the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack was too old and some other CDs were so childlike and TOO cute. This was perfect. My tween girls even got into the spirit as the songs were catchy but kept with the pirate theme perfectly - a great blend that was just enough cute but not sugary sweet.
on December 3, 2014
I did a Cub Scout Day Camp with the Pirate theme. These songs added some background music during check-in time. So shiver me timbers and hoist the sail. . .and get busy and order this CD. Aaaarrrrrggghhh!