- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: UWA Publishing (March 3, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0980296544
- ISBN-13: 978-0980296549
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,391,468 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pirates, Prostitutes and Pullers: Explorations in the Ethno- and Social History of Southeast Asia
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?