Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Pirates Tattoos
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 3, 2010
I got these for my granddaughter because she has been getting tattoos in her play class. These are very good quality. Lots of detail and the colors are bright and clear. But there are only a few of them. I would have liked a lot more even if for a higher price.

She wasn't that interested in them. I think it might have been because they were all boys. No girl pirates.

07/31/10 Update: She wasn't that interested the day she got them, but she got a lot of other stuff that day. Since, she asks to put one on nearly every day and goes around saying "Arrgghh..." is a growly voice. I am going to try and upgrade this to 4 stars if Amazon will let me. It would get 5 if there were more in the book. The tattoos look sharp and stay on well.
on October 2, 2007
I noticed people have complained about the price....$1.50 for tattoos and $1.50 for the handling...which seems fair enough but as I wanted this little set of tattoos to accompany a set of pirate books for my grandson and I wasn't willing to go out and hunt for them...this was worth it.
He loved the tattoos, lots of detail & very colorful, seem to be very long lasting. It's true there are a lot of tattoos (I think there were 8) that was ok, too. I mean how many tattoos do we need. I think they were the perfect accompaniment to "How I Became a Pirate" and "Pirates Don't Change Diapers"...at least I know my grandson (age 3 1/2) was thrilled and his Grammy had fun. They arrived quickly and were a big hit.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on March 17, 2012
My nephew loved these last Christmas. They were paired with another tattoo book and a pirates treasure chest and he was all set for a day on the high seas!
on June 18, 2011
I just put the first tattoo on my grandchild this morning. It went on easily and the colors are bright. Worth the $$$ and my boy is showing it off to everyone---he is 2.
on October 20, 2010
Sent in mail to grandson so I didn't see how they worked. He loved them according to his parents and they didn't complain about them so I guess they are fine.
on November 3, 2006
I'd buy again as a gift for a young kid obsessed with pirates. However, I never actually had any hands-on time with the tattoos. The tattoos reminded me of my favorite Cracker Jack prize.
3 helpful votes
on February 26, 2011
My son loved it....That should be the only criteria.......But, it was also quiet easy to help him put them on as well......
on July 10, 2009
Good product, they applied fine and the kids loved it. I thought it could have use a few more tattoos. But whatever it was only a dollars and some change.
on January 12, 2007
While my 3 year old son liked th tattos you'd think that a few more could be supplied. I think there were something akin to 8-10 total. A few more skull and cross bone flags would be nice.

The tattoos did seem to transfer well but didn't last longer or less than most other temporary tattoos.
3 helpful votes
on November 17, 2012
We bought these as an activity at our child's birthday party. There are four tattoos per page and you have to cut them. I wasn't about to leave scissors out for 3-4 year olds or cut them all myself. We ended up throwing them away.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.