- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Gulf Publishing Company (Original). Lonely Planet; 1st Ed. edition (January 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1559920777
- ISBN-13: 978-1559920773
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,501,073 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pisces Guide to Caribbean Reef Ecology Paperback – January, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
There are occasional misprints or errors (of fish becomes offish in several places...) but nothing that distracts from the reading.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. Even though this was written some time ago this still has very relevant information and we are using it in an upper level research class.Published 5 months ago by Ferris Family
This is a great book as an introduction for reef ecology. However, if you are planning a trip and want a resource book to identify different kinds of fish and fauna, there are... Read morePublished on April 29, 2009 by Alkeni