Piscifun Fishing Tackle Backpack with 4 Trays Large Waterproof Tackle Bag Storage with Protective Rain Cover and 4 Tackle Box(Khaki, Black and Camouflage)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.98 (22%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXQUISITE 86 SEWING PROCEDURES - The Piscifun NEW Giant Tackle bag is made from superior high quality water-resistant 1200D high density nylon fabrics, paired with durable KAM buckle and SBS zippers. The precise 86 sewing procedures offer 20% higher water resistance and toughness.
- ELEVEN to EIGHTEEN - The whole fishing tackle backpack is divided into 11 independent rooms by high quality SBS zippers, the unique component design helps the rooms to be 18 relatively separated small areas in total. This exquisite feature provides you enough room to clarify all gears and necessaries.
- ADJUSTABLE MAIN COMPARTMENT - There is a removable clapboard in the main bag. You will get a super large L(12.6’’) * W(7.9’’) * H(17.7’’) room for the big size tackle by collapsing the clapboard. Opening the clapboard to have two equally separated rooms for more effective use with different stuff.
- COMFORTABLE AND ERGONOMIC - Thicker padded back with ergonomic breathable design paired with adjustable, breathable and padded shoulder straps give you better comfort. The reflective strips keep you safe at night by reflecting light. You also have a hard molded sunglasses case on the top.
- AFFORDABLE INNOVATION - Although the fishing tackle backpack has more features, including water-resistant 1200D high density nylon fabrics, protective rain cover, hard molded sunglasses case, KAM buckle and SBS zippers, the best feature is its low affordable price. It is the best all-around backpack for every angler. One Year Incredible Total Peace of Mind Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Innovative & Affordable
The Piscifun fishing tackle bag has more features than you expect. High quality and affordable, this is your best choice!
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Strong & Durable Buckle
- Full-length Double Zippers
- Rear Breathable Mesh
- Padded Back Desigh
- Plently of Pockets
Piscifun Large Capacity Tackle Backpack
3 colors available
Piscifun NEW Giant Tackle Bag is made from superior high quality water-resistant 1200D high density nylon fabrics. The precise 86 sewing procedures offer 20% higher water resistance and toughness.
- Large Capacity
- Protective Rain Cover
- Retractable Bottle Pocket
- Hard Molded Sunglasses Case
- Indestructible KAM Buckle
- Double SBS Zippers
- Movable Clapboard in The Main Bag
- Rubber feet Protect the Bag from Water
Water-resistant 1200D Nylon
Durable SBS Zippers
Safety Reflective Sticker
|Fishing Backpack without Trays||Fishing Pliers||AXP Fishing Pliers||Cooler Backpack||Cooler Backpack||Dry Backpack with Waterproof Phone Case|
|Color||Black||Black||Grey & Blue||Green & Grey||Black & Red||Army Green|
|Material||1200D high density nylon fabrics||Aluminum||Aluminum||High density nylon fabric||High density nylon fabric||500D PVC|
|Waterproof or Water-resistant?||Water-resistant||-||-||Water-resistant||Water-resistant||Waterproof|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been searching for a long time for a back pack for fishing and I really wanted this one to work.
The pockets are sewn at the bottom.. meaning while the top is wide the bottom is not and while things seem like they would fit they don't.. since the bottom is squished. It would have been FAR better to make the bottom of the pockets square or add some PLEATS for goodness sake so the pockets are the same top to bottom.
The bag narrows from bottom to top.. no idea why they can't just make it SQUARE so can get stuff in the pack which is the entire point of a pack!. Why narrow it and loose 30% of the capacity.
Don't need double zipper handles on every single zipper.... while not a show stopper was just annoying.
Pretty heavy for a pack for fishing.
The pickets have a divider but since the bottom is sewn the dividers have zero functionality.
The lure boxes were silly.. .. would be cheaper to not include those and save $2 they cost.
I good fishing pack is not hard to create. .. .maybe try asking actual fishermen .. people who actually keep and carry fish when they fish.. not everyone is catch and release! :-)
Top reviews from other countries
So many compartments, plenty of room for everything. Sunglass compartment, top storage, side pockets and 4 trays. I did replace two trays with a couple different Plano models for my convenience but that’s up to each individual and their needs.
The ONE thing I really wish this pack had was heavy loops to caribiner other gear Tolkien my TZ2220. That’s about my only minor complaint.
Seriously a great pack. Great purchase.
Good size for fishing trip and comfortable bag on shoulders. Many good size pockets.
They thought of everything in the making of this box:
Waterproof rain cover hide in bottom pocket and attached to the bag, will never lose it;
Drain hole in tackle boxes will never get wet inside.
It is not only a summer backpack, also good for ice fishing. will try it for ice fishing, it looks can hold both a underwater camara and a flasher, and one shared 12V battery.
I am pleased with my purchase.
One side note if not all tackle boxes are inside the bag the top compartment will droop down into the bottom compartment.
Also if a tackle box is removed the bag does not like to stay stood up right which is annoying