- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: PhotoExperience.net; First edition (April 2, 2018)
- Language: English, Spanish
- ISBN-10: 069296049X
- ISBN-13: 978-0692960493
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,109,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pisco Patrimonio, The national spirit of Perú - La espirituosa bandera del Perú (English and Spanish Edition) (Spanish) Paperback – April 2, 2018
About the Author
Adam L. Weintraub is a professional photographer and serial entrepreneur who proudly hails from Seattle. He is widely published, collected, hired and admired for his personal work.
His two books, Vista Andina, offers a contemporary photographic perspective on the Andean region of Peru; and Pisco Patrimonio, the national spirit of Peru, brings to life one of Peru's most emblematic products.
For more than 13 years, his PhotoExperience.net workshops and photo tours have been offering insight and creative collaboration in an intimate setting throughout South America.
Adam's current passion is the Museo del Pisco in Cusco, Arequipa & Lima, bringing this magical elixir to the masses.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|