- Save $10.00 when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code BUY6GE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code PUR4GET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $15.00 when you purchase 8 or more Qualifying items offered by Bayside Candy. Enter code UADC4OQU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pistachios Shelled Raw Unsalted, 2Lbs - We Got Nuts
- Gourmet, Savory Flavor
- Packed Fresh
- Healthy snack , Great Taste
- Sealed Resealable We Got Nuts Pouch bag
- Kosher certified Circle K
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
These raw, unsalted, Bayside Candy pistachios are perfect for my needs. The quality is excellent--the pistachios are fresh, uniformly plump, good-tasting. Better yet, I don't have to get out the nutcracker and shell the nuts (some pistachio shells are stubborn to crack). I freeze the 2-lb. bag of shelled pistachios, then thaw and toast the pistachios in small quantities as they're needed. For pistachio ice cream, I use the recipe from The Best Ice Cream Maker Cookbook Ever.
The pistachios are packed in two individually sealed plastic bags. The price (before shipping) compares quite favorably to the price in my locality for unsalted, roasted-in-the-shell pistachios. Because I don't need the shells for recycling or composting, I'm really happy to buy the shelled pistachios in bulk, and pay for nothing but the nutmeats.
Due to the staleness of the pistachio's the flavor didn't really come through.
Also when though the pistachio's were ground , there were little bits of shell that were not realized until
we started to eat the fudge.
The pistachio's were disappointing.
me to send them back, I will do so (they will owe me the postage), or I will throw these nuts on the compost pile--either way, I want my money back. Outrageous!
I will NEVER order from this company again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a pistachio addict. Have been eating them for over 50 years now. These were the worst I have ever bought. They were soft and had no taste. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Tony
Awesome Pistachios! You can't find these in the grocery store. I use them to make my