Other Sellers on Amazon
The Pit Glove Insulated waterproof / oil & heat resistant BBQ, Smoker, Grill, and Cooking Gloves. Great for barbecue & grilling -excellent gift -1 pair (14 Inch)
- Low Return Rate: 25% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Protective Grilling Mitts & Potholders
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔PRO DESIGN - Best design for Barbecue Pits and Pitmasters With An Insulated Non-Slip Five Finger Design So You Can Manage Hot Meats In your Smoker, Rotisserie or BBQ and make pulled pork Like The Pros! The 14" length adds extended protection for most of your arm. Just as useful in the kitchen as they are grilling or frying. The black Xl size set of gloves fits most people and is easy to put on and take off.
- ✔COMFORTABLE & FLAME RESISTANT - The Pit Glove has a soft jersey cotton liner that fits loosely so your hands stays cool and comfortable while smoking meats, pulling pork , baking, pickling and other household tasks. The food grade neoprene coating is resistant to melting and is fire resistant, protecting your hands around smokers, grill flames and fire, making them a great camping accessory.
- ✔PREMIUM NEOPRENE COATING - The FDA compliant neoprene rubber coating is waterproof and offers great flexibility while offering max protection from boiling water and steam - over knitted gloves. The waterproof neoprene coating on this glove is resistant to heat, grease, oil, water and stains. They are much more flexible than silicone and just as easy to clean - just wash on your hands and hang to dry
- ✔MAKES A GREAT GIFT - You'll love this glove so much that you'll have to hide it from your friends - so do both of you a favor and buy several for a gift. ✪✪ You can buy 3 and receive 1 FREE with Coupon 4Pitfree - Make sure to enter a total of 4 in your cart ✪✪
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY: “Get These” “These gloves are the s&%t!!” “Great BBQ gloves” “I love the flannel-like lining inside!” “Excellent product and quality” “I'm a chef and these are very useful gloves for hot food” "Absolutely love these gloves" "Great for grilling" Order today while supplies last. You'll love them!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Grease resistant insulated gloves
Pull pork and handle hot foods with glove, once you are done, clean up is easy with soap and water while on your hands. Slip the gloves off and let dry.
Waterproof neoprene coating glove
It allows you to remove items directly from hot water and is resistant to grease, oils and staining.
Fire resistant pit glove
Easily hand turkey frying with the insulated grease and fire resistant pit glove.
Heat resistant glove
One of the Best design for Barbecue Pits. Just as useful in the kitchen as they are grilling or frying.
Comfortable & Flame Resistant
The Pit Glove has a soft jersey cotton liner that fits loosely so your hands stays cool and comfortable while smoking meats, pulling pork , baking, pickling and other household tasks. The food grade neoprene coating is resistant to melting and is fire resistant, protecting your hands around smokers, grill flames and fire, making them a great camping accessory.
You will feel like a real pit master with these pro gloves looking for quality glove to protect your hands while handling hot meat on your smoker or barbecue? Need to make pulled pork for a party or just carve the thanksgiving turkey? Then the pit glove is your answer. A soft jersey cotton liner double coated in neoprene with a full 14" length to protect your forearms. The gloves are a waterproof design that is resistant to staining, grease flames. The perfect addition to your grilling accessories. The pit glove can easily manage messy BBQ sessions, grabbing and preparing hot food in the kitchen or on the BBQ all while keeping your hands safe and dry in an easy to clean glove. We designed the pit glove after studying the gloves that pit masters and BBQ experts everywhere were wearing and then made them better. We found that neoprene offered better protection and insulation from heat and was more resistant to fire than the other materials available. Neoprene stay flexible and offers superior dexterity than silicone or rubber while the jersey cotton liner is soft on your hands. Now you can protect your hands and serve award winning BBQ. Why choose the pit glove over other oven mitts and gloves? The neoprene coated cotton liner let's your hand breath so you stay comfortable at the grill. The pit glove easily handles your smoker and BBQ temperatures. The pit glove is waterproof, stain proof, won't absorb grease and is resistant to fire and flames we guarantee that you will love the BBQ glove with a hassle-free 3 month guarantee. If you don't love them, we'll refund your money or send you a pair of your choice from amazon.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These aren't cheap. But I was willing to try anything AND I had a gift card. I ordered and they arrived in a couple of days and soon thereafter I got a nice email from the company owner asking if I'd had a chance to use them, what I thought, and if I'd mind writing a review. It even had a personal email. So I responded to him saying that I was cooking 80lbs of pork shoulder for a homeless shelter my church does and would be using them for the first time for that. He responded quickly thanking me for buying the gloves and for doing the work for the homeless in our area. It was extremely cordial and it shows that he's serious about developing a relationship with his customers.
So, on to the cook -- gloves performed admirably and I like the fact that they are textured. They're big enough to fit my large hands. They're not incredibly nimble and I don't know if I could actually pull pork with them, but for manipulating the pork on the grill, they were terrific. No heat felt. Never felt anything sliding around.
The best part is the extra-long gauntlet wrist protector which comes up to about 3.5 inches above my wrist. That's plenty of extra material to be able to keep the inside of the gloves dry while I wash my hands in the sink. My previous black rubber BBQ gloves always seemed to get water over the top and inside. If I'm careful, I don't think that's going to be a problem with these.
So my only question now is: how long will they last? I'm hoping a long time because so far I'm really liking them.
I cleaned the grill and these gloves protected my hands and arms. I preheated the grill to the full 500 degrees plus before cleaning; so I got to test these out good.
I felt some warmth through the gloves; but not even a tiny bit of hot that might burn. They do what they say they do. They are a bit large for my hands; and so a bit bulky; but they are still great.
Get these if you grill; you won't regret it. And, so easy to just wash them off afterwards.
They have the added advantage of being easy to wash, even as you are grilling. That's a Major plus in today's climate where there are legitimate concerns about food safety.
The company making them is a USA company. Let's support our own, particularly when they have an excellent product at a competitive price! I looked all over my local area for gloves like these and even those made for handling chemicals didn't measure up to these, and none were made in the USA. And, these are packaged responsibly, and the bag is intended to be reused. There was none of this 'impossible to open safely' clamshell single use package to dispose of inside a huge box. Packing was responsible, consumer friendly, and correct for the contents. I am recommending these to the rest of my church grill team.
Finally, when it came time to serve the pig, these gloves made it effortless to pull the shoulders apart by hand. Even though the meat was still plenty hot inside I didn't have to stop to let my hands cool off. When it came time to use a knife and cleaver, I had to take the glove off my cutting hand as it was too slippery. Using a glove on my off hand to hold the meat while carving and chopping worked perfectly.
I highly, highly recommend.