Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on May 13, 2014
I really like these shirts but no two are the same. Size and fit and thickness of material and where the tags are all vary. I have 5 large shirts, red, black, white, grey, and blue. Each one is a little different than the other. The last 2 that i bought were red and white. The red one has significantly thicker material than the white and is larger. I wish the white one used the same material.

Despite the variation i do still enjoy the shirts and wear them all.
on February 21, 2014
I purchased the XL which I felt was the right size since I usually wear Large shirts. I wanted a shirt to wear when I train shoulders so not to restrict movement. I bought this shirt as it looked good and the reviews were OK. Sadly, the shirt is way to tight in the stomach. In order to wear the XL, you need to have a 32" waist and have abs to boot. Otherwise, you will feel and look like a sausage in casing. Too bad, I wanted to like the shirt. Back it goes.
on February 10, 2015
I'm 5'10, 175lbs, 15ish%BF and I ordered a large, general the size I wear in UA and Nike shirts. These shirts fit like a 3x on me. I doubt I'm large enough to wear a small. If you're a true bodybuilder and are 250lbs a large may fit you well.
I didn't try it on long enough to judge the material or quality.
on February 18, 2016
Awesome quality shirts! They don't fit right for everyone though. They do tend to be a little long and snug. The fabric is stiff, not stretchy at all. The shirts are super durable, my clients and I wear these for our Outdoor Bootcamps and Mud Runs.
on January 15, 2015
This is a good value gym tank. Durable and high quality. Sized correctly and hold up after multiple workouts and washes.

I would purchase from Pitbull Gym again in the future.
on November 16, 2014
Ordered x-large in the shirts and fine them tighter then I had hoped they would be. The shirts themselves I like very much just wish they fit alittle looser on the sides.
on May 14, 2014
If you have a heavy workout routine where you work up a good sweat, then this is the tank for you. Dries quick and stays in place and has plenty ease of movement.
on August 8, 2014
I can relate to all of those dieting and trying to eliminate their mid-section. At my most beastly extreme, I was weighing in at 255 with a 36-37 inch waist; at that weight, there was no way I could wear this shirt. I'm 52 and no longer power lifting so strictly body building and cross fit training. My waist is now a 33-34/220 weight at 5'10" and this shirt fits well albeit a little long in the length. That's OK with me because I use my towel as a protective layer on the equipment and use my shirt, yes, my shirt, to wipe the sweat off my face :-).

If you're in shape, have a decent set of abs (I have a 2-pack at this moment) then you should be OK. I took a chance after reading the other reviews about this shirt coming in too small but I ordered my regular size, XL, and very pleased with the product.

Hope this helps.
on September 10, 2014
Nice shirt but make sure you order 1 size smaller then you normally wear. Seem well made and will last. Just make sure to get the correct size...
on September 1, 2015
An excellent fitted tank, length is right, large is cut right for 45" chest 34" waist.range.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.