Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Team Name: Pittsburgh Steelers|Change

Showing 1-10 of 794 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 856 reviews
on January 11, 2015
The quality of the helmet is fine. Exactly what I was expecting from a dress up set. The jersey was also fine. The problem I have is with the graphics on the helmet. They are very cheap stickers that were peeling back before we even had a chance to take it out of the box. My 6 year old wore it a couple of times to watch football with his dad, and now the stickers are halfway hanging off and curled back. To be clear, he wasn't playing football in this, he was sitting WATCHING football while wearing this. Since the helmet is of acceptable quality for a toy and the jersey is fine, I will just see if I can buy some new stickers for it. I can't give this anymore than 3 stars, because it is just "ok"
on October 18, 2015
My nephew fell IN LOVE with his birthday present and I don't think he took the helmet off the whole party. The helmet was of good construction, and even fit my head, it was a tiny to big for him, but he will grow into it. He just turned 8 and is slim and tall for his age. The jersey will be good for this year but he will mostly grow out of it by the next summer. You know how kids grow like weeds! Over all I am very happy with my purchase and would buy another one if I had other children to buy for.
on January 11, 2012
I gave this helmet/jersey set to my 7 year old nephew for Christmas. When he unwrapped it, he said "this is what I always wanted". Immediatly after opening it, he had the helmet out of the box, only to find a jersey as well! He put both items on and wore them for the rest of the afternoon. He continuosly said throughout the day "this is my favorite Christmas present". Having the family all together, we took a family photo. My nephew wanted to make sure he could wear the jersey in the photo, and also wanted to wear the helmet. We convinced him to hold the helmet like the pros do. So there he is, in the front of our family Christmas photo with his patriots jersey on and helmet in hand. I am so happy, he enjoyed this present so much. He even stated he could bring this to school to show his teacher!
on November 5, 2015
We bought this for our 3.5 yr old for halloween. It was a huge hit and the jersey and helmet are both very well made (for a costume or play). The helmet itself specifically says not to use it for contact sports, but that's understandable because it's more for fun. My son really enjoyed wearing it and we actually had a hard time keeping them away in the weeks leading up to halloween. I would say the only issue we had was the chin strap. Since he's still pretty small, i had to make it tighter (he didn't want it loose), and it wasn't staying on his chin well. It ended up being really easy to snap on and off so we just removed it and he wore the helmet most of the night without it.

This could have been slightly better if it came with some sort of shoulder pads or pants, but otherwise this was a touchdown!
review image
on January 15, 2012
I was very concerned about the helmet being too small because my son is 10 years old. I was also concern that because the price was sooooo cheap, the helmet would not have a "real feel". Now, thos helmet IS NOT a helmet that would properly protect your child but my son loves to wear it for Steeler games. It has a real feel to it. The jersey fit too. Everything was better than I expected and much better than spending $200.00 on a helment for a 10 year old for him to wear while watching games on TV. I would buy again! Hope this helps!
11 comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2016
I am in love with this NFL replica shirt and helmet that I got for my son for our family photo shoot. I didn't want to spend a fortune for something my son will grow out of. I was skeptical about purchasing this for my son because some of the buyers mentioned how it was small or too big but just went ahead with it because there was a free return. My son is 7 years old husky and it fit him perfectly, in matter of fact it still has much more room for him to use for another two years or so. Not to mention, I went out to look for a matching jersey that would not cost a fortune because I would only use it once. I tried out his jersey just in case I won't find one in time for our photo shoot and it fits me perfect. I am a size small in adult women and am 5 months pregnant that it fit me perfect as well. But of course I didn't want to buy me one because it came with a helmet, so found something close to the price that was replica that was $4 more at forever 21. I would recommend this to anyone if they don't want to spend a lot. It does state the age for 5 to 9 years old so I think it's true to size. The helmet and strap fit him perfectly
on April 3, 2017
My son Loved this!!!!! it fit perfectly!! the Jersey was a lil flimsy and the iron on did stay too well. We order a Beckham jersey to complete the look.
He had the Best costume handsdown, I do I know........other parents raved about how he looked authentic!
review image review image review image
This is some early-Christmas shopping for my grandson. My son-in-law is from Wisconsin and, although for every other sport he's a Miami guy, he follows his father's devotion to the Green Bay Packers. I know it will make hi real happy to watch games with his father in full Packers' regalia.
on March 10, 2017
My daughter really loves the Eagles and wanted a "uniform." She is 6. This was perfect and she wears it a lot!! Seems to be holding up very well and we have washed it many times. Great product.
on April 28, 2016
A little big, but it will just fit longer! Great price, the shirt is a little thin and large but I wasn't buying it for the shirt so that was a bonus to us. Great play helmet, better material than I thought. Kids love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.