- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (May 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470672013
- ISBN-13: 978-0470672013
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,934,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pituitary Disorders: Diagnosis and Management 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Do you want to be up to date on the latest concepts of diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from disorders of the pituitary gland?
Are you looking for an expert guide to the best clinical management?
If so, this is the book for you, providing a full analysis of pituitary disorder management from acromegaly to Addison's Disease; from Cushing's Disease to hypopituitarism; from hormone disorders to hormone replacement.
Well-illustrated throughout, and with contributions from leading specialists in pituitary disease, inside you'll find comprehensive and expert coverage, including:
- Diagnosing pituitary disease
- Management options for each disorder
- Complications that can occur
- Psychological and psychosocial effects of pituitary disease
- What outcomes you and your patients can expect over the long term
- Current research and clinical trials related to pituitary disease
Pituitary Disorders: Diagnosis and Management is the perfect clinical tool for physicians and health care providers from many related disciplines, and an essential companion for the best quality management of pituitary patients.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There are so many people suffer from this disorder that could benefit from reading this book.