- File Size: 1011 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Publisher: www.ChiefImpleMentor.com; 1.06 edition (July 2, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 2, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008GZXAEY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,488,408 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1131 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #1912 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #2697 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
101 Pivotal Questions About Your Startup Company Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Mr. Goodman recommends that you type a full page answer for each question with the warning that if you can't complete a full page then you have not thought through the answer enough. I have to say that this step seemed like tedious homework to me until I realized I really do need to know the answers to all of these questions before investing a lot of time and money into my new company. Like his book, Five Year Life, his questions have a way of haunting you at the most inconvenient times.
By the time you think through your answers to all 101 questions, you will know if you are really ready to start a company. Even though I did not want to hear it, I now know that I am not yet ready to start my own dream company because of my answers to some of these questions. The truth was driven home by my own answers that I am not yet ready. This means that this small book has probably already saved me a large amount of my time and money while I go find better answers.
This ain't no light reading folks, Mr. Goodman is dead serious. He believes in having the right strategies in place from the start. Deliberate and fill at least a page with your detailed answers to each question to save your hide from a future cauldron of hot water and protect your fat from the fire. The clearer your vision, the higher probability of success. Goodman leans heavily on the importance of the "numbers," as well as the underlying, driving assumptions for the business - if they are not realistic, they will be worthless. He is emphatic.
Not ready with the answers? Goodman offers resources to put you in touch.
So if you are REALLY serious about entering a successful venture, you're lucky you found this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business