Pixel Pro Digital & Film Camera 100M Wireless Remote Commander Shutter Release Cable L1 for Panasonic DMC-FZ50 DMC-FZ50K DMC-FZ50S DMC-FZ30 DMC-FZ30K DMC-FZ30S DMCFZ20 Cameras
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1． Compatible Camera Models: Panasonic: DMC G1,G2,G3,G5,G6,G7,G10,Gf1,GH1,GH2,GH3,GH4,GX1,GX7,L1,L10,LC-1,FZ20,FZ20K,FZ20S,FZ30,FZ30K,FZ50, FZ50K,FZ50S,FZ100,FZ150,FZ200, FZ1000. Leica: DIGILUX2, DIGILUX3,V-Lux4
- 2． Different output cable can be connected with different brand camera, Multiple cameras can be controlled through changing the connecting cable and only need to purchase the cable.
- 3． Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which more reliability and stability. The remote distance can up to 100M+.
- 4． Multi-interchangeable modes of shooting: Single shooting, 1s continuous shooting, high-speed continuous shooting, bulb shooting and 4s delay shooting, also control muti receivers and cameras to sync shooting as well
- 5． Anti-vibration: Wired/wireless shutter control rejects the vibration caused the shaking images and low-quality photos by the camera when press the shutter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compatible Camera Models:
Panasonic: DMC G1,G2,G3,G5,G6,G7,G10,Gf1,GH1,GH2,GH3,GH4,GX1,GX7,L1,L10,LC-1,FZ20,
FZ20K,FZ20S,FZ30,FZ30K,FZ50, FZ50K,FZ50S,FZ100,FZ150,FZ200, FZ1000. Leica: DIGILUX2, DIGILUX3, V-Lux4
Model: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
Transmission distance: 100m
Conmmunication channel: 16
Transmitter launch power: 0Db
Receiver sensitivity: -99dB
Connecting cable: 30cm straight cable
Transmitter stand-by time: over 1000hur (with 2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
Receiver stand-by time: Over 400hur (with 2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
Transmitter dimension (L*W*H): 97mm*33mm*15mm
Receiver dimension (L*W*H): 66mm*37.5mm*28.5mm
Transmitter Weight: 21.8g
Receiver Weight: 32.2g
1. Oppilas is a high-performance wireless shutter remote control.
2. It's available to control camera to shoot remotely and supports single
shooting, 1S continuous shooting, Bulb mode shooting, 4 sec delay shooting. 3. it also can control multi-receivers and cameras to shoot simultaneously.
4. Using FSK module and 2.4GHz global free frequency range, its reliability and stability are improved.
5. With AAA batteries, it's more convenient to purchase and economical. Transmitter only uses lower than 2mA under working status. Receiver only uses lower than 2mA under working status.
Oppilas transmitter: 1pcs
Oppilas receiver: 1pcs
AAA battery: 4pcs
Shutter release cable: 1pcs
Instruction manual: 1pcs
Top Customer Reviews
Pixel Pro Digital & Film Camera 100M Wireless Remote Commander Shutter Release Cable UC1 for Olympus OM-D, Pen, E30, E100, E400, E410, E420, E450, E510, E520, SP-510UZ, SP-550UZ, E-M10 MARK II cameras
It initially did not work with my Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II. With the help of Alex at Ruidexiang, we sorted out the problem, which turned out to be an incorrect connecting cable came with the unit. He promptly sent me the correct cable at no charge.
The correct cable for the E-M1 Mark II has a 2.5mm stereo plug on each end. The listing for the product I originally ordered (above) had the wrong cable is mysteriously missing on Amazon as I write this. But someone is working behind the seans with smoke & mirrors! If I click on my order, I am taken to a unit that has the right cable, but does not say it works with my camera (it does):
Pixel Pro Digital & Film Camera 100M Wireless Remote Commander Shutter Release Cable E3 for Canon, Pentax, Samsung, Contax, Sigma, Hassleblad Cameras, Replaces Canon RS-60E3
which has the correct cable for the OLympus E-M1 Mark II camera.
If you have the E-M1 Mark II, just be sure you see a picture of a cable with a 2.5 mm stereo plug on what you order . See my picture of the correct cable and life will be PERFECT.
Note - I do not have other Olympus camera, so can not say if they work or not.
My Original Review (No Longer Relevant):
Unfortunately this could have been a good remote, but it does not work with Olympus E-M1 (or my E-PL7), despite having a cable with a matching connector. Unfortunately the manufacturer did not produce the cable so that it indicates to the camera that this is a remote release cable, and not a USB cable. as a result, when you plug it into the camera, the USB menu appears, and no matter what you do you can't get rid of it. If you try to press the shutter button, it will then go out of the menu to take the picture, but the minute its over its back to the picture, so you can't adjust any settings while the remote is connected. This does not happen with wired release cables I have for this camera indicating that this is some sort of a cable problem.