- Acetate frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Lens width: 50 millimeters
- Lens height: 40 millimeters
- Bridge: 20 millimeters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It's hip to be square in these futuristic sunglasses that feature a unique pixel graphics shape. These are a limited edition item so get'em before they all get�� deleted? Made with an acetate based frame, metal hinges and polycarbonate UV protected lenses. Lens Height:40mm Lens Width:50mm Bridge:20mm Frame Total:146mm
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 198 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Considering how cheap they were, I might end up ordering another pair and just being extraordinarily careful with them.
Anyone could wear these glasses.... but it's us life gamers who REALLY deserve to wear these. Proudly worn on my head, these glasses are a wonderful testament to my highly developed hand-eye coordination, well, and my lost social life.
Some kids had friends in school, I had nintendo... it was way better. Don't tell me I need to get a life, I got plenty of lives in Mario thank you very much, so I'm good.
As sunglasses I think they are pretty good. But I don't get out much so I rarely see the sun anyways, so I can't say how they compare to other sunglasses, as these are my first pair. No joke, these are my first ever pair of sunglasses... I am in my 30's. =D have a nice day.
It took a little longer than expected to ship, but I am satisfied overall.
The material it is made of feels very sturdy. The hinges of the glasses are strong, though I feel that rough usage could break it. As long as you handle them with care, there really shouldn't be a problem!
The problems I have with it are:
1) The item description clearly states that it comes with a carrying pouch. I did not receive one, though I have been contacted, and told that I will be sent one.
2) The screws that hold the hinges in place are visible from the front of the glasses. They are a bright silver, and very contrasting to the black colour of the glasses. This draws attention to it, and it should have been painted over. I found, however, that just dotting over them with a Sharpie works. It doesn't eliminate them completely, but it does blend them in with the frames.
3) The lenses, even though expected not to be all that great, look as though they could fall out at any time. So far, they haven't, but it worries me a bit.
Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase (mostly because it was only around 6 dollars).
These glasses are practically one-size-fits-all. Many of my friends have tried them and they all fit the same.
You get what you pay for!
UPDATE: I have NOT received a pouch. This is bulls***. Also, the hinge on the glasses broke already. Such a shame.
Freddie Wong, VGHS
So give them what they want. Buy these. And Jenny Matrix might just notice you.
I would still recommend them given the price. You get what you paid for, but in this case you get juuuust a little more.