Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
#1 Pizza Stone - Baking Stone. SOLIDO Rectangular 14"x16" - Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill
|Price:||$61.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.00 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FOR PIZZA, BREAD, COOKIES. Through incredible extensive testing and trying, we know you’ll get superb results every single time. Be ready to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza.
- A MATCH FOR YOUR OVEN, BBQ, OR GRILL. Easily beating every round pizza stone or pizza pan, this baking stone has a bigger surface area, yet still fits all standard ovens.
- EVERY BITE IS PERFECTION. Our EXCLUSIVE heat spiral heats your Solido pizza stone faster and stores heat in the center. This means you’ll cook the toppings in the middle just as deeply and flavorful as the ones on the edges. And yes: works for ready-made frozen pizza as well!
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY. The Solido cooking stone combines its UNIQUE heat spiral with beautifully crafted feet on the underside to keep the stone balanced, giving you superior grip and easy maneuverability.
- WE GOT YOUR BACK. Awesome tried-and-tested recipes, Top Tips and Tricks and all the support and instructions you’ll ever need: ALL YOURS when you buy the Solido pizza stone from its creator and manufacturer: Solido baking! So hit the ADD TO CART button now. (Don't forget to add the Solido Pizza Peel as well!!)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Solido Pizza Stone With its EXCLUSIVE Heat Spiral has been especially engineered and designed by Solido Baking to instantly turn your standard oven into a genuine pizzeria oven.
Our mission: allow you to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza. To make you THE CHEF.
Unique Heat Spiral
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone has a feature not found on any other baking stone on the market today, and it's the secret to making true pizzeria-quality gourmet pies (and bread, or yummie cookies!) every time.
A Perfect Fit
(Dimensions: 14” by 16”. Thickness: stone 0,75” + bottom feet/spiral 0,35”.)
Absolutely: this baking stone fits all standard ovens. What’s more: it’s rectangular shape gives you a larger cooking surface over round pizza pans or stones. Think big!
Say Goodbye To Bad Crust For Good
With its revolutionary Heat Spiral, the SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone solves the crust problem for good. The spiral design at the bottom of our pizza stone isn't just for showing off. While certainly stylish, it's designed to be ruthlessly functional! The Heat Spiral allows your pizza stone to:
- Heat up faster than the average pizza stone
- Retain more heat in the center of the pizza stone
Oven, BBQ or Grill: Your Choice
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone With Speed Spiral is the finest quality pizza stone that money can buy. Only the best materials are used for our baking stone, so it can withstand extremely high temperatures (up to 2000°F!) – way higher than you could ever fire that BBQ or Grill.
Bring The Pizzeria Home
Wow your friends and family with pizza that is so perfect they'll swear you ordered delivery from the best pizzeria in town!
Just SCROLL BACK UP and hit ADD TO CART to get your very own Solido Pizza Stone!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's one thing to order your pizza from the experts and expect it to turn out perfectly. I have a background in baking, but my pizza making skills are severely lacking. I decided to try making our first efforts in the oven, since you have to crawl before you can run a marathon, right? Homemade dough, sauce, fresh ingredients - I did all of the prep work to a T. I fired up the oven & followed the instructions on pre-heating the stone, but soon discovered that there's a huge learning curve between pizza-eating connoisseur and pizza making expert.
We assembled my wife's pizza first. It looked like a work of art on our floured island - until I attempted to use the peel to load it onto the hot stone. It looked more like a Rorschach test slide after that. First lesson: flour (or cornmeal) the peel & assemble the pizza on it immediately prior to cooking. While hers wasn't pretty, it was pretty tasty.
I built my pizza next. In retrospect, I should've guinea-pigged mine first & did hers second. There's no better teacher than experience, in my opinion. Mine looked better and the crust turned out amazing with the stone! But several of my ingredients ended up burnt onto the back of the oven.
A couple of more lessons to impart to my fellow pizza connoisseurs: smaller is better & don't overload the ingredients until you get a feel for working with raw dough. Make sure you use a baker's peel to transfer to the pre-heated stone. Seriously worth the investment!
I've added the photos comparing my first pizza stone. The Solido pizza stone is twice as thick and the grooves are twice as thick also.
Most recent customer reviews
Ongoing emails received through product registration are also very useful
Top notch quality
That was our first impression opening this pizza stone box from Solido! Over the
top packaging and fast delivery.Read more