- Series: Casual Cuisines of the World
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Sunset Publishing Corporation; First Printing edition (October 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0376020431
- ISBN-13: 978-0376020437
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #569,122 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pizzeria: The Best of Casual Pizza Oven Cooking (Casual Cuisines of the World) Hardcover – October, 1997
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Note, however, two shortcomings--first, the book only considers 9" pies with the thin, crisp crust characteristic of Naples, and it really doesn't want to talk to you if you don't have a pizza stone to bake them on. So, you won't find guidelines for making thicker, softer crusts, nor will you find advice for making a good pizza on those ancient metal sheets you use for the frozen pizzas from the supermarket. Still, we have had a heck of a good time with this book.