Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
A Place Called Heaven: 10 Surprising Truths about Your Eternal Home Hardcover – September 5, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
As Christians, we know someday we will leave our familiar country and be united with God in heaven. And yet many of us know very little about this place called heaven. In this enlightening book, bestselling author Dr. Robert Jeffress opens the Scriptures to answer ten fascinating questions about heaven:
· Is heaven a real place or is it a state of mind?
· Who will be in heaven?
· Have some people already visited heaven?
· What will we do in heaven?
· Will we know one another in heaven?
· What difference does a future heaven make in my life today?
· Do Christians immediately go to heaven when they die?
· Do people in heaven know what is happening on earth?
· Will heaven be the same for everyone?
· How can I prepare for my journey to heaven?|Dr. Robert Jeffress is senior pastor of the 13,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, and a Fox News contributor. His daily radio program, Pathway to Victory, is heard on more than nine hundred stations nationwide, and his weekly television program is seen on more than ten thousand cable systems and stations in the United States and in nearly two hundred countries around the world. Known for his bold, biblical stands on cultural issues, Jeffress has been interviewed on more than two thousand radio and TV programs, including Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Fox & Friends, MSNBC, CNN, Real Time with Bill Maher, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and The O'Reilly Factor. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Not All Roads Lead to Heaven. He lives in Dallas.
From the Back Cover
"My friend Robert Jeffress has done a masterful job of helping believers think biblically about that future home Jesus is preparing for every believer."--Dr. David Jeremiah, founder and president, Turning Point Ministries
"Our life on earth is but a brief wisp of vapor compared to the eternity of heaven, so it makes sense to learn as much as possible about our everlasting home. I highly recommend A Place Called Heaven to every Christ-follower. I also recommend it to those who do not yet follow Christ, as it will give the skeptical reader solid, biblical answers to their toughest questions about the world beyond the grave."--Joni Eareckson Tada, Joni and Friends International Disability Center
"We're all curious about heaven, and thankfully this book uses biblical teaching to enable us to get a peek behind the curtain. Read it to be reminded that the best is yet to come."--Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, pastor emeritus, The Moody Church, Chicago, Illinois
"A clarion call for us all to look up and consider afresh how much God loves us and how profoundly our lives on earth matter. May you devour these pages, as I did, and begin to live more purposefully with eternity in mind."--Susie Larson, talk radio host, national speaker, and author of Your Powerful Prayers
"A thousand years from today you will be alive . . . somewhere. No one is really ready to live life to the fullest until he or she is ready to die. Robert Jeffress opens biblical truth with the desired end that you can have the assurance you will live forever in . . . A Place Called Heaven."--Dr. O. S. Hawkins, president/CEO, GuideStone Financial Resources, Dallas, Texas