Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
A Place Called Heaven: 10 Surprising Truths about Your Eternal Home Hardcover – September 5, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
· Is heaven a real place or is it a state of mind?
· Who will be in heaven?
· Have some people already visited heaven?
· What will we do in heaven?
· Will we know one another in heaven?
· What difference does a future heaven make in my life today?
· Do Christians immediately go to heaven when they die?
· Do people in heaven know what is happening on earth?
· Will heaven be the same for everyone?
· How can I prepare for my journey to heaven?|Dr. Robert Jeffress is senior pastor of the 13,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, and a Fox News contributor. His daily radio program, Pathway to Victory, is heard on more than nine hundred stations nationwide, and his weekly television program is seen on more than ten thousand cable systems and stations in the United States and in 195 countries around the world. Known for his bold, biblical stands on cultural issues, Jeffress has been interviewed on more than two thousand radio and TV programs, including Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Fox & Friends, MSNBC, CNN, Real Time with Bill Maher, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and The O'Reilly Factor. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Not All Roads Lead to Heaven. He lives in Dallas.
From the Back Cover
"Our life on earth is but a brief wisp of vapor compared to the eternity of heaven, so it makes sense to learn as much as possible about our everlasting home. I highly recommend A Place Called Heaven to every Christ-follower. I also recommend it to those who do not yet follow Christ, as it will give the skeptical reader solid, biblical answers to their toughest questions about the world beyond the grave."--Joni Eareckson Tada, Joni and Friends International Disability Center
"We're all curious about heaven, and thankfully this book uses biblical teaching to enable us to get a peek behind the curtain. Read it to be reminded that the best is yet to come."--Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, pastor emeritus, The Moody Church, Chicago, Illinois
"A clarion call for us all to look up and consider afresh how much God loves us and how profoundly our lives on earth matter. May you devour these pages, as I did, and begin to live more purposefully with eternity in mind."--Susie Larson, talk radio host, national speaker, and author of Your Powerful Prayers
"A thousand years from today you will be alive . . . somewhere. No one is really ready to live life to the fullest until he or she is ready to die. Robert Jeffress opens biblical truth with the desired end that you can have the assurance you will live forever in . . . A Place Called Heaven."--Dr. O. S. Hawkins, president/CEO, GuideStone Financial Resources, Dallas, Texas
- Item Weight : 13.9 ounces
- Hardcover : 256 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0801018947
- Product dimensions : 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Baker Books (September 5, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #103,753 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: