- File Size: 3854 KB
- Print Length: 661 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Craig Place Books (January 8, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AZOSN32
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #367,714 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Place Called Home Trilogy Boxed Set (3 Books in 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Kendra is trying to do what's best for her small family of 2. When Daniel shows up at her doorstep she is blindsided by all the questions. But in the end, she manages to give him a chance to explain what happened all those years ago...and it's well worth to read along.
In the second book we meet Grif- a successful, but lonely army colonel and Ellyn, who is a widow with 2 young kids. They each fight their demons, but also the feelings that kept them close all the years of their lives. Will they manage to overcome the past? will they have a chance for a future together? For sure it was one of my favorite stories. Sometimes it really takes another person to convince us of our strengths.
The 3rd book was very good, but different from all the rest. It's nice to be able to take glimpses at the lives of the characters from book 1 and 2 through Luke's and Rebecca's eyes. They both feel very attracted to each other, and they both have reasons to try not to follow those instincts.
But faith has a funny way around things. They end up spending time together, getting to know each other and there is no denying of the feelings they have.
The child Matthew was realistic and cute...her friends were her anchors, which was lucky for her. Not all people are as fortunate..
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Contemporary