- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Wilderness Press; 2 edition (July 19, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0899971199
- ISBN-13: 978-0899971193
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #953,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Place Names of the Sierra Nevada: From Abbot to Zumwalt Paperback – July 19, 1991
Scientific Teaching Series
Shop the Scientific Teaching Series from Macmillan.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's more comprehensive than the Farquarson book that Browning based the information on, although I have yet to confirm that all of his biographical info for one of my ancestors is correct. I think the oil connection mentioned in the bio is actually to a different Ferguson, not to Andrew Darwin Ferguson. Some other parts of the bio I know are correct.
I searched the web to find any kind of an answer as to whether or not a mountain was named for another ancestor. This book is the only place I found it.