- Series: Positions in Contemporary Art (Book 3)
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Cantz (May 2, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3893228802
- ISBN-13: 978-3893228805
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 9.2 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,731,267 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In The Place Of The Public (Positions in Contemporary Art) Paperback – May 2, 1999
Books Inspired by Greenbuild 2016
Featured resources on green building, BIM, and sustainable design.Learn more.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more