Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 81-90 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on June 11, 2011
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book! Actually going to go back and read it again and highlight all the things that really spoke to me. Love ya Beth, GREAT JOB!!!
on June 20, 2016
I love her and was shocked and disappointed. She seemed to repeat herself over and over again throughout the book. I could not finish it.
on July 25, 2014
I really thought it would help me. I did not feel like that when it was done. I felt more like it was do things your way no matter who gets hurt..
on November 23, 2012
Its okay. I didnt finish because it started to get boring. Im unsure if I would recommend it. Really depends..
on April 5, 2016
great book, i love self help books i love bethenny! and this book was just what i needed
on December 21, 2012
I suppose if I watched reality shows, I would have know that the author was actually one of the real housewives (or something). Maybe this would appeal to teenagers with love life problems, but it is certainly not for anyone with any intelligence.
on June 17, 2015
I didn't get everything so the book was ok/good. I get it though.
on May 2, 2011
Great read, especially if you are a Bethenny fan! Very inspirational, whether you want to seriously apply the rules in your life or not. If you are very modest, you may not be comfortable reading this book; Frankel is honest, straight-forward, and well, FRANK! A Place of Yes should be on your summer reading list!
on March 1, 2016
Great product and shipped fast!
on March 29, 2011
I love all things Bethenny Frankel! However, I didn't go into this self-help book with my rose-colored glasses on. After her honest confessions about her childhood - I was hooked and the rose-colored glasses were on! She has such a relatable story - hell, we have all be "there" in some form or fashion. The book reads just like she is talking directly to you (in my mind, her and I are having a Skinnygirl cocktail)...funny and quick! I found myself taking a few pauses while reading to reflect on my own life/journey/mistakes. If your ready for some soul searching with a side-dish was humor...you will devour this book.