3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Placid Audio Copperphone
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Placid Audio Copperphone, unlike full range high fidelity microphones, operates within a limited bandwidth of frequencies which lends a nostalgic quality to the signal. Some might compare the sound to an AM radio or a telephone. The sound is achieved through a combination of vintage telecommunications components and a mechanical filtering effect. The microphones element is rear ported into a hollow resonant chamber. As sound passes through the diaphragm and into the hollow chamber, upper mid range frequencies are accentuated while low and high frequencies are reduced. An everyday example of this mechanical filtering effect can be demonstrated by pressing a paper towel tube up to your mouth and talking into it.
- Vintage passive magnetic moving coil transducer
- Tuned ported resonate chamber
- High Quality Switchcraft 3 pin XLR connector
- Adjustable aircraft aluminum mounting bracket to fit North American style stands (will fit European style stands with common threaded adapter)
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Rugged copper housing and components
- Lifetime operational warranty
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 200Hz - 3kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output: 115 +/- 2dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 2.5 inch x 6 inch
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.