- Paperback: 139 pages
- Publisher: Carolina Academic Press; 5th edition (July 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594601518
- ISBN-13: 978-1594601514
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (103 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,434 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Plain English for Lawyers 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Richard C. Wydick is a professor of law at the University of California-Davis School of Law.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, I think the title may be misleading. Although it might be geared towards legal writing, the format and content would be appreciated by anyone looking to improve their writing skills- lawyer or not.