Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 5, 2017
Fit good
on April 14, 2014
seriously, i have a pretty above normal head size and this bad boy fits awesome, whether i wear it a little loose or pulled tighter than a condom. this definitely did not fit as expected, cause i didn't expect it to fit so well..
on February 13, 2014
These are listed as small. I'd estimate my head as medium to large (6', 190#) and they are adequate to barely cover my ears, buy you have to stretch them. They are great for cold temperatures (10-40 F) WITHOUT any wind. They are on the thin side, so you will feel the cold if the wind blows.

They are an exceptional value however -Buy extra and have them stashed in your car or around the house.
on November 26, 2014
I purchased this because I experienced some bleeding on my scalp after an injury. Intent was to use the cap along with a band aid to prevent soiling the pillow case. When I woke up in the AM, the hat was not on my head anymore. However, if you just need the cap to sleep, it is OK.
on January 7, 2012
Feels good on the head and wraps the ears just like I wanted however could be a bit more thicker. I can tell that if it's worn and washed multiple times it's liable to fray; the quality of the material is ok and it looks good all for a descent price.
on January 13, 2017
Not made too great, but ya get what ya pay for.
on February 4, 2015
I Received a black, cable knit hat just as described. However, the hat looks completely different than what was pictured on amazon.com. Like the seller switched styles which is misleading.
on February 9, 2014
Good quality! Would purchase again. Well made. I think it should last for several more winters. Thanks for a great value.
on September 14, 2015
I did not use it much. Perhaps is too warm and thick?
on December 26, 2011
See the beanie is very nice but the only thing is that it makes my forehead itchy when I wear it for more than 30 minutes.
I dont know if thats normal with all beanies or whether my forehead is more sensitive but overall its a nice one. Oh and it was shipped super fast.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question