|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.00 - $10.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps
- Body length in size medium: 30"
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Hand Wash or Machine wash
- Imported, Designer: Ambiance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a long length Tank top Versatile in PLUS SIZES. we do have regular size as well. please browse our other listings. Basic Spaghetti Strap Satin Trim Stretch Camisole Tank Yoga Everyday Active Adventure Travel Fitted Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps Satin Trim Fully stretchable Please note: this top dose NOT feature a built-in shelf bra. Great quality, does not change at all after several washes.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00AAQ3ZPG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Overall not bad! I would probably order them again :)
- Like long length -- I am 5'10" and I have no problem pulling this down over the top of my hips. You can also wear it "scrunched" up around the middle if you need it a little shorter
- The fabric is fairly thin. I bought two in dark colors so I have no issue with my bra showing through, but I would guess that might be a problem with lighter colors.
- The armholes seem high. I like the adjustable straps, but even when I made them as long as possible, I felt like the tank was riding up under my armpits. For as long ad the overall tank is, I wish the straps were also longer.
- As far as sizing, I feel like these run on the small size. I normally wear tops in XL but I ordered a 2XL to be safe. Glad I did because it fit more like an XL in my opinion. I haven't washed it yet, so I cannot comment on shrinkage.
Unfortunately, these camis did not work for me.
The fabric is really thin, really clingy and the camis themselves run small, which meant the fabric clung to every single bump and roll like it was painted on me. Also, I could see almost completely through the fabric. To be fair, though, I was trying on a gold colored one, so maybe the darker ones are more opaque...however I don't want to have to live in dark colors just to have some semblance of modesty.
On the plus side, they didn't FEEL super cheap like some camisoles do, the straps seemed sturdy even though they were light and thin and the length was long enough to reach past my waist. Also, the shape of the neckline was flattering.
So to summarize, great for layering under other shirts, but not much else...unless you like showing off your body and underwear a lot, that is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the color of this tank top and it is nice and long so it can be worn under my clothes without causing strange lines. Read morePublished 6 days ago by AngelNtheMorgue
Appear well-made but not at all true to size. Very tight- fitting.Published 9 days ago by Janice Deur
I use this as an undershirt/ layering tank and I love it! Shirts always fit me short so I love that it is long and can be used for covering my belly when I wear shorter tops. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ruby Ann Nelson
I usually wear a 2X but ordered a 3X hoping it would fit a little big. It was so small that I gave it to my daughter who wears a size L. Very disappointing.Published 12 days ago by N. DAlessandro