|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$5.50 - $11.03 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps
- Body length in size medium: 30"
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Hand Wash or Machine wash
- Imported, Designer: Ambiance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a long length Tank top Versatile in PLUS SIZES. we do have regular size as well. please browse our other listings. Basic Spaghetti Strap Satin Trim Stretch Camisole Tank Yoga Everyday Active Adventure Travel Fitted Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps Satin Trim Fully stretchable Please note: this top dose NOT feature a built-in shelf bra. Great quality, does not change at all after several washes.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00AAQ3ZPG
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall not bad! I would probably order them again :)
- Like long length -- I am 5'10" and I have no problem pulling this down over the top of my hips. You can also wear it "scrunched" up around the middle if you need it a little shorter
- The fabric is fairly thin. I bought two in dark colors so I have no issue with my bra showing through, but I would guess that might be a problem with lighter colors.
- The armholes seem high. I like the adjustable straps, but even when I made them as long as possible, I felt like the tank was riding up under my armpits. For as long ad the overall tank is, I wish the straps were also longer.
- As far as sizing, I feel like these run on the small size. I normally wear tops in XL but I ordered a 2XL to be safe. Glad I did because it fit more like an XL in my opinion. I haven't washed it yet, so I cannot comment on shrinkage.
After having these tank tops for a few months with occasional use, the seam across the top is ripping on all three of the shirts I bought. They can't be fixed and they are tearing in a way that will make them unwearable even around the house soon, so I will have to throw them away.
I bought 1 of these and liked it enough to come back and buy 2 more.
What I liked:
The material is stretchy and form fitting
They come down pretty far so I can tuck them in and they don't creep up
They fit well
What I don't like:
Sometimes they ride up pretty far under your arms (which is easily solved by pulling it down, but if you're in a business situation, you don't want to have to keep adjusting your clothes).
The seam at the bottom of the tank top has started to wrinkle up as it's been washed. Not a big deal if you are tucking it in, but you wouldn't be able to layer it under a shirt without it looking messy.
This is a great casual tank top that fits my needs. I would buy them again.
I am 40DDD and the 1X is perfect for me even with a cotton sport bra I wear at night for support. I am 5"7 and a size 12 on the bottom half and the tank is long enough to cover both my crotch and my rear-end. I can only describe the length as a micro mini dress-- it covers my "business" in the front and back, but I would want to bend over too far. Interestingly, I love the tanks so much that I am now wearing around the house with leggings and only needing a light cover if running out of the house.
I will be ordering ALL the colors as they become available in my size. You can't miss with these!!!