|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.00 - $10.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps
- Body length in size medium: 30"
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Hand Wash or Machine wash
- Imported, Designer: Ambiance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a long length Tank top Versatile in PLUS SIZES. we do have regular size as well. please browse our other listings. Basic Spaghetti Strap Satin Trim Stretch Camisole Tank Yoga Everyday Active Adventure Travel Fitted Scoop neckline, adjustable shoulder straps Satin Trim Fully stretchable Please note: this top dose NOT feature a built-in shelf bra. Great quality, does not change at all after several washes.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00AAQ3ZPG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Overall not bad! I would probably order them again :)
- Like long length -- I am 5'10" and I have no problem pulling this down over the top of my hips. You can also wear it "scrunched" up around the middle if you need it a little shorter
- The fabric is fairly thin. I bought two in dark colors so I have no issue with my bra showing through, but I would guess that might be a problem with lighter colors.
- The armholes seem high. I like the adjustable straps, but even when I made them as long as possible, I felt like the tank was riding up under my armpits. For as long ad the overall tank is, I wish the straps were also longer.
- As far as sizing, I feel like these run on the small size. I normally wear tops in XL but I ordered a 2XL to be safe. Glad I did because it fit more like an XL in my opinion. I haven't washed it yet, so I cannot comment on shrinkage.
Unfortunately, these camis did not work for me.
The fabric is really thin, really clingy and the camis themselves run small, which meant the fabric clung to every single bump and roll like it was painted on me. Also, I could see almost completely through the fabric. To be fair, though, I was trying on a gold colored one, so maybe the darker ones are more opaque...however I don't want to have to live in dark colors just to have some semblance of modesty.
On the plus side, they didn't FEEL super cheap like some camisoles do, the straps seemed sturdy even though they were light and thin and the length was long enough to reach past my waist. Also, the shape of the neckline was flattering.
So to summarize, great for layering under other shirts, but not much else...unless you like showing off your body and underwear a lot, that is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thin material - perfect for under clothing or evening wear...Published 16 days ago by Marie Saunders
I ordered a larger size due to some reviews that this product ran small. Way too big, thin material, poor quality. Non returnable but totally unusable so into the trash it went. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Nellann
Bad quality edge started to come off and didn't have for more than a monthPublished 24 days ago by GLORIA
Excellent product and fast shipping.. I bought from this seller several timesPublished 24 days ago by Terrene B. Ayes
I ordered 4 of these and have received 3. Two are made by Active Basics (sold by Iron Puppy) and one is Ambiance (fulfilled by Amazon). Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer